Mini Golf on Anthem vs. Allure: Which Ship for 3 Teens?

casone

My family (with three boys ages 13, 15, & 16) is trying to decide between a May 2018 cruise on Anthem or Allure. My 13 year old is hoping for a mini golf course (silly, I know but he loves golf). I know Allure has a golf course, but I wasn’t sure about Anthem. Any advice on which ship to choose would also be appreciated. Allure is slightly more expensive but it is a 9 day vs. a 7 day.

Sent from my iPad using Forums

Are you sure you want to plan an expensive family vacation based on "mini golf" for one of your kids.

Your kids should just be lucky to go on any ship.

That's what I tell mine every trip.....

Don't forget the flow rider and rock wall. Slides are only available on the Harmony.

Are you sure you want to plan an expensive family vacation based on "mini golf" for one of your kids.

Your kids should just be lucky to go on any ship.

That's what I tell mine every trip.....

I hear you! He’s always wanted to play golf on a ship but that’s not going to make or break our decision. I’m a little worried that 9 days might be too long, but maybe that’s because we were on Celebrity last year and the kids’ activities were limited (7 day to Alaska). I hear Anthem is great for teens but Allure is better overall.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

I hear you! He’s always wanted to play golf on a ship but that’s not going to make or break our decision. I’m a little worried that 9 days might be too long, but maybe that’s because we were on Celebrity last year and the kids’ activities were limited (7 day to Alaska). I hear Anthem is great for teens but Allure is better overall.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

The mini golf on Allure is really not that exciting, it will probably be a one and done activity for your son.

There is plenty to do on both Anthem and Allure for teens, you really can't go wrong with either. I would look into flights for the sailings you are considering and see if that helps your decision. You might find the flight times and price more favorable for one of the ports and that might just drive your decision. Don't wait too long to make your decision, because if you are looking at cabins that fit more than two passengers, they will sell out and then you will be out of luck.

All the RC ships are very nice with plenty to do.

My kids like the Oasis class ships the best.

But if we brought them on the Eurodam they would be fine it.....