2018 -List of officers , concierge, hotel director etc

jpc763

Thank you...I am going to copy and paste this to my roll call for our upcoming on March 23..giving credit for the info where credit is due

This will be very different by then. There a lot of changes in the pipeline over the next month.

This will be very different by then. There a lot of changes in the pipeline over the next month.

Of course, especially with the launch of the Bliss, and all the shifting they will do...

So, we can keep our fingers crossed, and I will keep an eye out for any updates....

I guess we got really lucky ! We were in the Garden Villa in Oct/Nov 2017

in the South Pacific on the Jewel. We thought Bruno was going to be the concierge and

we found out it was Bowen we would have as our concierge. If ever I had an opportunity to cruise with Bowen again... I'd be there in a heartbeat. He went above all expectations we had of having a great cruise.. not just a good cruise, but a great cruise. A thank you was so small when we wanted it to mean so much. I hope our tip to the Garden Villa staff showed our appreciation.

If you meet Bowen, hopefully you will see what I mean.:halo:

Another shout our for Bowen!

We were also on a part of that amazing cruise, staying in the smallest room in the Haven on Jewel. We also had very close friends with us who were staying in a suite, but not the Haven, and he gave the 4 of us impeccable service!! I even saw him running back on forth on deparkation day, making sure everyone was taken care of with transportation. He was outstanding!

We have also booked the New Zealand cruise for January 2019, also on the Jewel.

Does anyone know if Bowen will still be on Jewel for then?

in the South Pacific on the Jewel. We thought Bruno was going to be the concierge and

we found out it was Bowen we would have as our concierge. If ever I had an opportunity to cruise with Bowen again... I'd be there in a heartbeat. He went above all expectations we had of having a great cruise.. not just a good cruise, but a great cruise. A thank you was so small when we wanted it to mean so much. I hope our tip to the Garden Villa staff showed our appreciation.

We were also on a part of that amazing cruise, staying in the smallest room in the Haven on Jewel. We also had very close friends with us who were staying in a suite, but not the Haven, and he gave the 4 of us impeccable service!! I even saw him running back on forth on deparkation day, making sure everyone was taken care of with transportation. He was outstanding!

Nope... Bowen is just returning from vacation. He will be on the Epic, starting tomorrow.:D

The staff and officers change often. There is no way to know who will be the concierge next month and impossible to know for next year. We have always enjoyed all of the concierges that we have had on NCL - and that is many. Of course, they are all different, but they all have worked hard to please us and their other guests.

The more experience they have, the more they understand what folks want. Remember that you may get a new concierge who hasn't learned the ropes. Be kind to them all.

I am sorry I missed having David by one week. He was getting on Epic last year as Leah was leaving.

I hope to cruise with him sometime in the future.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

What were your thoughts on Leah? Thanx in advance.

Have never had the opportunity to meet David, but he must have been excellent with his training. When he met Bowen, I'll bet David knew he had a diamond in the rough :cool:. He is willing, approachable and capable and does it all with a very big smile.

I am sure he did. David is a very accomplished person and knows the ropes. He already ranks alongside the NCL greats and deservedly so. NCL are very lucky to have such a person as they are with Adrian and Carlos Z.

As asst Concierge we saw Bowen as the future, There is also another guy on the Epic in Guest Services also a David and we see him going to this level. He is just amazing.

I nearly forgot a former greats Ryan Rabe and Ruth Haggar!!

What were your thoughts on Leah? Thanx in advance.

She was fine. This was my first experience with a mega ship where the concierge had a few assistants. We had a lot of interaction with Edourd (not sure on spelling) who we adored.

Leah did not do anything wrong and she certainly was accessible and responded to any and all requests.

But I would be more excited to see Hanno, Monica or Karin. All of which we sailed with on non-mega ships and for that reason had more interaction with.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

Anyone know who may be working on the Escape in April?

With staff moving around for the Bliss, maybe it's too soon to know, but thought I'd ask in case anyone knows!

Deepak is the Hotel Director now and in March so likely still there in April.