Luggage valet cost ?

mziemke

There is also a time window to sign up/complete paperwork. You can't just decide at the end of the cruise. Depending on ship/itinerary it is usually midweek on a 7-day cruise. They are very definite on this. It is normally in cruise compass and at guest services. You can sign up on line on your TV or go to guest services.

• 1 month later...
Thanks Bob. This is our first cruise so I'm learning as we go, but it helps a lot being on this board and from people like you. Thanks.

We are cruising Feb. 11th on Oasis of the Seas.

Wondering if you decided to use luggage valet program. If you did, could you share the procedure you went through?

Thank You!!

11:30 is correct. You should also be advised that if you check 2 bags for one person, the odd person will NOT have a boarding pass. Kind of spoils all the good.

Not a big deal these days with all the self-serve kiosks at the airport. We always reprint boarding passes at the airport anyhow, ever since we were denied TSA Pre because the barcode on the boarding pass that was printed at someone's home could not be read by the TSA scanner.

You 're welcome! I really love the program - just make sure you have clothes to travel in - I always double/triple check - always worry about being barefoot in my PJs!

I have seen people in pajamas in the Windjammer on departure day. They forgot to leave out clothes to wear.

Also a reminder that if you use luggage valet you will not be able to put anything into your suitcase after you leave the ship, so you will be carrying the toiletries you held onto for the morning - make sure it is all stuff you can take through security at the airport.

Per person, regardless of the # of bags? If you fly southwest (2 free checked bags) can you just check both people’s bags under 1 person and pay $25 total instead of $50?

This service would be sooooo great to have in San Juan, eliminating the need for the Barrachina drop off. I’m guessing the USDA check is the reason they don’t do it.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

Yes, with Southwest since allowed 2 bags per person, you can check both bags under one person. You will need to get the other person's boarding pass either at the airport or check in online on board if you have internet. You can print the pass on board in the computer center. We usually go ahead and check in online even when using Luggage Valet due to how SWA assigns boarding.

You put your bags outside your stateroom on the last night of the cruise, and the next time you see them is at your destination airport. The cruise line arranges to transport the bags to the airport for you.

They also check you in and print your boarding passes, which is nice.

If I am reading RC's website correctly, luggage valet is offered for a Port Canaveral/Delta combo. True?

If so my cruise just got better. I love luggage valet.

Vicki

RC's website on Luggage Valet is out of date, however Delta (domestic flights only) is a participating airline at Port Canaveral.

• 11 months later...