Website issues?

2cruizinfools

Anyone else experiencing problems with booking dinner reservations or shore excursions?

We are booked for 3/30 on Equinox, final payment was made two weeks ago and we have completed online check-in. We currently $450 OBC and would like to book a couple shore excursions and speciality restaurants, anything we try to book tells us the date and time is unavailable, but website doesn't give us a choice of date and time, appears to be a possible issue with the website.

Anyone else experiencing issues. We are really beginning to hate the Celebrity website.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Forums mobile app

Have you tried calling, yet?

bon voyage

Yes, just called and they were able to make the reservations without an issue, we did advise of our problem with the website and she said she would pass the issue on IT.

It is just so frustrating that the website never seems to work properly.

Yes, just called and they were able to make the reservations without an issue, we did advise of our problem with the website and she said she would pass the issue on IT.

It is just so frustrating that the website never seems to work properly.

Ah one of the most quoted sentences "I'll pass the issue on IT".

Another is "the check is in the post", try that one on Celebrity when final payment is due.

Any other famous sentences?

I don’t really have any issues with the website. I just try not to use it for anything, then I’m not disappointed. For my latest cruise I booked directly with them by phone then later transferred to a TA when they offered OBC. Then let my TA make my dinner time reservations. Called Celebrity again to buy the Internet package using my OBC. When my call gets put on hold waiting for the next available agent I put it on speaker phone and continue puttering around my home doing things until I get a real person.

• 1 month later...

Ugh, I'm so fed up with the website. I've sent multiple feedback messages, chatted on the blank homepage with someone from X, and just sent a facebook message expressing my annoyance. I haven't been able to get on the website in DAYS, more than a week! I've tried clearing C&C as well as incognito mode. Nothing. RCCL website too. but at least there I get a screen that says they're on vacation! with a number to call.

Ok so I think we're on the same cruise only our departure is 3/31. I just successfully completed an excursion booking using my OBC. Got a confirmation and everything. The Celebrity website is hit and miss. You should try again tomorrow or give them a call.

Good luck!

Christina

Yes it is 3/31...I had to call Celebrity directly to book our excursions, I have an email receipt and our OBC has been adjusted but they don't show up on line. Hoping my luggage tags get mailed as requested since I can't get them to come up or print.

Yes it is 3/31...I had to call Celebrity directly to book our excursions, I have an email receipt and our OBC has been adjusted but they don't show up on line. Hoping my luggage tags get mailed as requested since I can't get them to come up or print.

Glad you got it squared away. I requested luggage tags on line the day the button became active but haven't received them yet. Think I will give Celebrity a call as others have suggested.