Bulgari Toiletries

irenedee

Our next Celebrity Cruise is in a Sky Suite (first time). Apparently this brings us Bulgari bathroom toiletries We are both a bit sensitive to fragrance. I would appreciate knowing how strongly scented these products are

With thanks

Sent from my iPad using Forums

They are quite strongly scented. We asked our stateroom attendant if there were something else available and he got us some of the products from Aqua class. We liked those much better.

The stateroom attendant was surprised; he said that most guests ask for more Bulgari product to take home.

I guess this question is similar to "How is the food?" The answers will cover the whole spectrum. I would say Bulgari is lightly scented, especially when compared to typical hotel lotions. Better to be safe than sorry, cause for some the Aqua stuff might cause problems, too. Then what?

Our next Celebrity Cruise is in a Sky Suite (first time). Apparently this brings us Bulgari bathroom toiletries We are both a bit sensitive to fragrance. I would appreciate knowing how strongly scented these products are

With thanks

Sent from my iPad using Forums

We are obviously as tough as old boots as we never have a problem! We find the products lightly scented and pleasant.

However, taking into account the hammering on your skin and hair from the heat, sun, sea water and pool swimming, all of which dry out your skin....if I had more sensitive skin I would take my own products....Just not worth risking it.

You could try using the Bulgari in a limited way and see how you get on.... Then you will know for next time!

They are very scented. I have ultra-sensitive skin (have broken out into rashes from certain laundry detergents, fabric softeners and alcohol-based sunscreens) and had no problems with the Bulgari products. I absolutely love them and try to take as many of them home with me. [emoji1][emoji1]

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

Now that you know most people say Bulgari products are heavily scented and has caused some to experience allergic reactions - the wise thing to do would be to bring the brand of soap, shampoo, etc that you use at home.

You have no idea how you might react to other brands carried on board.