Boston disembarkation flight question

mringenoldus

Hi!

There is a very good airfare at 9:10am. Would we be pushing our luck to make it even if we take off our own luggage.

Does HAL have luggage valet that would take our bags so we could visit Boston and take the 5:00pm fight?

Maureen

Boston's Logan airport is about 13 mintues from Black Falcon Cruise GTerminal. there are always taxis outside e on disemarkation day but the unknown is at what time the ship will be cleared and guestts can start leaving. as well as how long it will take4 to clear Immigrationation /Customs,

I have disembarrked in Boston dozens of times, live outisdeBboston and I would ttake the chance on booking that flight but you are aware there are risks........ illl the ship return exactly on time, will there be adequate Immigration and Customs Officers? I am a low risk taker but this is one case where the risk is moderate and from my personal experiences, ..... but certainly no guarantee.

Hi! There is a very good airfare at 9:10am. Would we be pushing our luck to make it even if we take off our own luggage. Does HAL have luggage valet that would take our bags so we could visit Boston and take the 5:00pm fight? Maureen

Boston's Logan airport is about 13 mintues from Black Falcon Cruise GTerminal. there are always taxis outside e on disemarkation day but the unknown is at what time the ship will be cleared and guestts can start leaving. as well as how long it will take4 to clear Immigrationation /Customs,

I have disembarrked in Boston dozens of times, live outisdeBboston and I would ttake the chance on booking that flight but you are aware there are risks........ illl the ship return exactly on time, will there be adequate Immigration and Customs Officers? I am a low risk taker but this is one case where the risk is moderate and from my personal experiences, ..... but certainly no guarantee.

We have the same situation with flights. We booked the 5:00 pm flight home. We're leaving our luggage at Rowe's Wharf and taking the time to do some sightseeing. Boston is one of our favorite cities.

http://www.roweswharfwatertransport.com/

We are traveling with son and his wife to Bermuda and back to Boston. They will stay in Boston for a few days; we are continuing on the Veendam for two weeks in Canada. Question: How to spend the turn-around day with them in Boston (probably the duck tour on land and sea). In reading about Rowes Wharf Transport, thinking that might work, as the main concern will be where to store our son's luggage. They hope to stay in a B and B in or near Boston. Any other ideas?