Changer to on board shops

frankc98376

You are missing the boat. If Oprah shops are on board then it is part of the discussion of shops on board.

I get you are an Oprah fan but seriously? If shop space is taken up with "her stuff" it makes less room for things some might want to buy that don't have "Oprah" on them.

And for the record, while I admire her, I don't like wearing anyone's labels if I can avoid it ;)

Not an Oprah super fan..just disturbed by some of the comments about her and Orlando is all.

Once again..Oprah gets dragged into a conversation that has NOTHING to do with her.

Which makes the claim "I don't have a problem with Oprah" even more ridiculous.

If almost half the Shop is “O” Wear, that makes it pertinent to this thread!

I don’t like Oprah, never liked Oprah and will never buy any of her products or wear them. What’s your problem with that and why would you care?

I spent a lot of time, and some money, in Cunard's bookshop. They had a lot of interesting and unique items. It would be nice if the new vendor put in something like that.

I agree. The only books you can buy on HAL are Rudi's cookbooks. I have a lot of interesting books from the shop on QE2 and QM2. Sadly, in QM2's last refit they changed vendors for the bookstore and most of the nautical books are gone. They added a lot of mass-market paperbacks, which isn't a bad idea, but they shouldn't have downgraded the nautical section.

I don't know whose book vendor Cunard uses now, but I think the vendor for their other shops is Dufry.

The people working the watch and fine jewelry stores on HAL must be bored. I rarely see anyone shopping in there. If HAL wants something that looks classy, how about trading on their Dutch heritage and selling Delft and Dutch chocolate?

The people working the watch and fine jewelry stores on HAL must be bored. I rarely see anyone shopping in there. If HAL wants something that looks classy, how about trading on their Dutch heritage and selling Delft and Dutch chocolate?

What a fantastic idea! I would so buy Delft and Dutch chocolate.

I so agree!

Not an Oprah super fan..just disturbed by some of the comments about her and Orlando is all.

I don't think comments about her have been bad at all. People may not agree with the "O" presence on board but that goes with the territory whenever a celebrity lends their name for financial gain.