Hotel suggestions

bjay89

Hello,

I'm looking for hotel suggestions for my trip. Right now i'm booked at Days inn but im seeing alot of horrible reviews. Anyone ever stayed there? It's right across from the cocoa pier. What are your thoughts on this place? Also, if you have any suggestions for a hotel that isn't crazy expensive let me know. Thank you!

Sounds like you are looking for hotels close to Port Canaveral - correct? :confused:

Dates and budget would help the suggestions to be closer to your target. Driving down and need parking? Flying into MCO? Sanford? Melbourne? Room for two or for a family? Give us a few more details and we'll try to give you some helpful suggestions.

FWIW we prefer to stay in the Orlando area where there are 1000's of hotels in every price range, and then drive our one-way rental car to PC the morning of the cruise.

Hello,

I'm looking for hotel suggestions for my trip. Right now i'm booked at Days inn but im seeing alot of horrible reviews. Anyone ever stayed there? It's right across from the cocoa pier. What are your thoughts on this place? Also, if you have any suggestions for a hotel that isn't crazy expensive let me know. Thank you!

I haven't been happy at any Days Inn. We used to stay at Country Inn and Suites. It's closed due to Irma now. We bit the bullet and decided to stay at the Radisson.

Big fan of Priceline and Hotwire when you don't need a specific hotel or brand. There is a thread on CruiseCritic that lists winning bids, so it'll help you figure out what hotel you're going to get. Also use sites like HotelDealsRevealed to see list of known Hotwire/Priceline hotels. A few things to note: you cannot cancel or change your reservation, even if your plans change. And of course, you can't change your hotel either... you get what you get. It's not for everyone, but the savings are usually pretty decent.

We're looking for a hotel to stay/park for our cruise in March '18 from Port Canaveral. We've done the stay/park deal at the Radisson a few times in the past but they're booked the night we need :( Does anyone know of any other hotels close by that offer stay/park packages?

We're looking for a hotel to stay/park for our cruise in March '18. We've done the stay/park deal at the Radisson a few times in the past but they're booked the night we need :( Does anyone know of any other hotels close by that offer stay/park packages?

Residence Inn is very close to the Radisson and offers a stay/park package.

• 1 month later...

I was very disappointed with our stay at the Radisson. The rooms were small, dated, and overpriced. In their hate to get rooms ready, they did a very quick job of cleaning them and missed a lot.

Stayed at the Day Inn on State Rd 84 on our last Panama Canal Cruise in March. There is a Mc Donald's next door and small mall with restaurants, bar grill, dollar store, liquor store and much more. The service was great and when we checked in we were early and they let us keep our luggage in a back room while we found something to eat. They also have a pool where we sat and a pleasant afternoon until dinner time. Breakfast was OK (Mc Donald's next door). They have a free shuttle from the airport and will schedule a shuttle to the port for $8. Will use them again next time we are in Ft Lauderdale - the price was right.