Check prices with current sale!

DrDani226

I'm new to cruising with RC. I noticed that the price of our cruise dropped by $500. Do I have to cancel the original booking and rebook? Or is there a way to submit a price adjustment? What is the best way to get the lower price?

It all depends. Has final payment passed? Did you book with a TA?

It is interesting how often the price can change. We got a price drop on 1/4/18, yesterday, and again this morning for our 11/10/18 sailing. Each time I called I got right through to an agent and they repriced it in minutes! Keep checking!

It is interesting how often the price can change. We got a price drop on 1/4/18, yesterday, and again this morning for our 11/10/18 sailing. Each time I called I got right through to an agent and they repriced it in minutes! Keep checking!

Hahahaha....this is the SAME cruise we are on. The prices are CRAZY!!!! ....for 12 Days!!!!! Best price we have ever had for a cruise..AND NO AIRFARE!!!!!

Hahahaha....this is the SAME cruise we are on. The prices are CRAZY!!!! ....for 12 Days!!!!! Best price we have ever had for a cruise..AND NO AIRFARE!!!!!

Woohoo! Glad you are excited too. Such a better value than a land vacation! :D

Our last cruise we got rolled,something like $2500 price drop and couldn’t do anything about it.

Coming from Australia we are at a disadvantage.

RC said call the agent.the agent said call RC.

A question

Is it best to book with RC or an agent,when it comes to price drop?

I am really confused with the non refundable deposit, if you purchase travel insurance when you book is it refundable then or not, cant get a straight answer from RC.

If you have insurance, and you cancel for a covered reason, then you would get a full refund, including your deposit.

I booked a cruise 18 months out by sailing date my final paperwork was 10 changes, most due to price drops. I check rates for my cruises every day...

Our last cruise we got rolled,something like $2500 price drop and couldn’t do anything about it.

Coming from Australia we are at a disadvantage.

RC said call the agent.the agent said call RC.

A question

Is it best to book with RC or an agent,when it comes to price drop?

The booking rules for Australia used to be that you couldn't get a price drop - at all, ever, in any circumstances. So it wouldn't have mattered who you booked through.

They have now loosened that up so that you can get a price drop before final payment. I have only done this when booking direct with RCI. Just call them and say you want it repriced. Sometimes the pricing online is for new bookings only but I have been successful in getting some drops. If you book through an agent they may charge fees for the change. You need to check the terms and conditions any time you use an agent

A couple weeks ago I was able to get an extra obc. It is almost unheard of to get $100OBC for a night cruise and I have it for 6 of our Mariner Cruises. So very happy. But prices have not changed at all. But I am good, got really good prices on the cruises I have booked so I am happy.

New to cruising here - so it looks like mine went down $70 but so did the onboard credit - was $175 when I booked, now $75. I've already applied that $175 to a drink package.

Is it still a decent idea to call? Booked myself online, final payment isn't due yet.

New to cruising here - so it looks like mine went down $70 but so did the onboard credit - was $175 when I booked, now $75. I've already applied that $175 to a drink package.

Is it still a decent idea to call? Booked myself online, final payment isn't due yet.

Why whould you want to do that? The cruise went down $70 but the obc dropped $100 which means you would owe them $30.