RCCL new Diamond Lounge Policy?

seeyakids

Can somebody Please remind me what this thread is supposed to be about, I thought is was DL policy, but now it is more about Cats and Beer smuggling, no wonder it is over 2500 posts as it has turned into a chat room on many subjects.

And your point is???

Yes, over 2500 posts, but.....over 100,000 "looky-loo" lurkers. We are entertainment for the masses. :D :D

Wikipedia...this ain't. ;p;p

Graham...I think embarkation is quite different in Europe than it is here in the states. Mostly here they are looking for the type of people that stoop so far as to do that gross thing (and even post video classes on how to do it) with putting liquor in mouthwash bottles...etc. Think how popular the "rum runner" threads were. Google up "smuggling liquor on cruise ships"...you will find hundreds of them. :o

And right now with Spring break going on...they are very attuned to the under age kids smuggling liquor on board. And rightly should be, they get into way too much trouble and some like to do "swan dives" off the balconies...very sad.

Guys...give Graham a break and move on....it's getting redundant and he is not the major smuggler you are making him out to be. Give it rest. :rolleyes:

I think your request is likely to fall on deaf ears. Some are like a dog with new bone.

Monty was in goal in the 60's, joined up with a few Makems and Smoggies. Monty Python came a little later.

Graham...I think embarkation is quite different in Europe than it is here in the states. Mostly here they are looking for the type of people that stoop so far as to do that gross thing (and even post video classes on how to do it) with putting liquor in mouthwash bottles...etc. Think how popular the "rum runner" threads were. Google up "smuggling liquor on cruise ships"...you will find hundreds of them. :o

And right now with Spring break going on...they are very attuned to the under age kids smuggling liquor on board. And rightly should be, they get into way too much trouble and some like to do "swan dives" off the balconies...very sad.

Guys...give Graham a break and move on....it's getting redundant and he is not the major smuggler you are making him out to be. Give it rest. :rolleyes:

Smuggler of the worst kind. In his own words was turned away but yet ignored them and smuggled his beer onboard anyway.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

Thanks for your support.

I think your request is likely to fall on deaf ears. Some are like a dog with new bone.

Monty was in goal in the 60's, joined up with a few Makems and Smoggies. Monty Python came a little later.

It was his outstanding save in the 1973 FA Cup final that won us the cup.

He still works as an ambassador for our club and i have spoken to him several times.

Smuggler of the worst kind. In his own words was turned away but yet ignored them and smuggled his beer onboard anyway.

I said last night i would be obliged if this was the end of this nonsense.

Thank you. Graham

You are most welcome...the fire throwers have much bigger fish to fry than you. They need to get to it...those big fish are getting away...with their mouthwash bottles!! ;) :D

I don't smoke or drink spirits and only found out what rum runners were recently and i was stunned at some of them.

I don't smoke or drink spirits and only found out what rum runners were recently and i was stunned at some of them.

Yeah, those rum runner smugglers were always bragging. I have never seen a rum runner...but am guessing they are still widely used by the real smugglers.

Yeah, those rum runner smugglers were always bragging. I have never seen a rum runner...but am guessing they are still widely used by the real smugglers.

I just wonder who thought of mouthwash to smuggle vodka.

Must have been a raging alcoholic

Some of those rum runners must affect the taste i can't see the point.

I agree it just sounds so crazy unless they are alcoholics.

Most of us cruise a lot and don't mind spending money and to do that is alien to us.

The DL concierge on Vision in February out of Dubai greeted everyone on entry and exit.

He also brought about 50% of guests drinks.

He printed our plane boarding passes as well.

He asked everyone not to take drinks out of the DL which we all adhered to.

I assume that was February of 2017. February of 2018 the Vision was sailing from Galveston.

In October/November of 2017 we were on the Vision in New England and brought it down to Texas. There were about 1950 passengers and 1200+ were Diamond or above. Both lounge were overwhelmed with overflow. Even though there were seats available service was not the best because there was not enough staff available. They did a pretty good job considering the size of the crowd.

I assume that was February of 2017. February of 2018 the Vision was sailing from Galveston.

In October/November of 2017 we were on the Vision in New England and brought it down to Texas. There were about 1950 passengers and 1200+ were Diamond or above. Both lounge were overwhelmed with overflow. Even though there were seats available service was not the best because there was not enough staff available. They did a pretty good job considering the size of the crowd.

Yes February 2017.

I never did it but I suppose a mouthwash bottle was the only thing they could think of that would hold that much liquid and might not be suspect.

I remember way back in the old days (70's and 80's) when if was not an issue and we brought full bottles of liquor with any problems. We would often have pre dinner cocktail parties in cabins.

I did once smuggle vodka in a water bottle once. I was to make Jello shots.

I believe Troyka is a Russian motorcycle with a sidecar. Design is similar to the ones Germany used in WWII.

Sent from my HTC One_M8 using Forums mobile app

This is true.

Actually a three wheeled carriage, later a three wheeled motorcycle. Shouldn’t take too much to figure what a Hack is as well.

Sorry hard to post on my phone. The first might the DL was packed, hardly room to stand. We have been in the CL every night since. We usually get there around 6 and can find seats but it is busy.

Sent from my SM-G935V using Forums mobile app

Say hi to Willy for me. Tell him I said "HI" from hawaii.

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

Yikes...I am not so sure I want to do any of those TAs after all. :confused::o

Oh well, probably will...but it will be drink vouchers and our wine on the balcony I guess.