RCCL new Diamond Lounge Policy?

seeyakids

That was so special, doing the 180 to back into Nassau at noon on Saturday. Really miss that event.

Met this guy on a cruise. He worked with Royal doing port timelapse videos when they first come out.

Worth a watch.

There was one concierge, I think it was Willie on Radiance, who played the guitar. He played a few songs one or two nights. That was back when there were low D or D+ numbers and the lounges never even got half full. In fact is was so long ago, there was only a concierge club on the ship, no D lounge, no suite lounge.

M

There was one concierge, I think it was Willie on Radiance, who played the guitar. He played a few songs one or two nights. That was back when there were low D or D+ numbers and the lounges never even got half full. In fact is was so long ago, there was only a concierge club on the ship, no D lounge, no suite lounge.

M

As I recall he was doing it in the old Hollywood Odyssey as an overflow. That is the room that has now become the regular CL. They had the strings play up there during the evenings too.

I believe he and his team were on Freedom Presidents Cruise and did all the pictures and videos. I think they were out of NY.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

Maybe he went back.

He was cruising when I met him. Can't remember his first name, but his second name was Miraflores.

He was from Chile because his friend was the waiter Maximo on Serenade

M

Mario on Serenade CL always played one night

Sent from my HTC One_M8 using Forums mobile app

Always a good time, but wasn't that at the repeaters party.

Yes, on the 3-day they did a Platinum and above party on Saturday. Later, they changed it to all C&A members and moved it to the Circuit.

Remember Desmond?

Caught up with him on Enchantment a couple years ago.

Yes, who can forget. We also saw him on Enchantment, then lost track of him. Not sure he's with the company anymore.

Yes, who can forget. We also saw him on Enchantment, then lost track of him. Not sure he's with the company anymore.

He used to make Tyler, when he really young, Oreo cookie shakes up in the VCL.

We had Rachel this past week on the Brilliance in the dining room. She was also on Sovereign with Desmond. We talked about him every night and how he took care of “Taylor”. Lol!

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

M

Willie was in the concierge lounge. On the serenade feb 5-16 cruise he played his ukulele one night. Another guest named jim played his ukulele with him.

He is going on vacation soon and will be on the anthem after his vacation.

Sent from my SM-T217S using Tapatalk

He used to make Tyler, when he really young, Oreo cookie shakes up in the VCL.

We had Rachel this past week on the Brilliance in the dining room. She was also on Sovereign with Desmond. We talked about him every night and how he took care of “Taylor”. Lol!

That was really nice of Desmond.

Remember Desmond?

Caught up with him on Enchantment a couple years ago.

Sent from my HTC One_M8 using Forums mobile app

He is no longer in the cruise industry.

He so badly wanted Royal Caribbean to promote him to Cruise Director, after his many years as Activities Manager. They didn't. He left.

He is doing well. :)

He is no longer in the cruise industry.

He so badly wanted Royal Caribbean to promote him to Cruise Director, after his many years as Activities Manager. They didn't. He left.

He is doing well. :)

Are we talking about the same Desmond? Bar server on Monarch and later Enchantment?