Adventure vs Harmony

I am looking at two different options for cruising next February--one on Adventure of the Seas and one on Harmony of the Seas. Both itineraries are the same (Labadee, St Maarten, San Juan) except Adventure stops in St Kitts as well. We have two kids, ages then will be 14 and 12. Which is the better choice? We have never cruised before...our first cruise is next month on Anthem. Just looking for pros/cons and a comparison from those who have sailed on these ships before. Thank you!

Easy choice due to the fact that you're cruising with kids (certainly with the ages they are) it's Harmony.

We've sailed on Anthem, Harmony and Adventure. Anthem was my least favorite of the three.

The price difference is $845. Seems like a big price difference to me, but I guess the viewpoint on cost is all relative! $845 would pay for some good shore excursions, I'm sure. But activities on board, and the quality of dining (main dining room, not specialty) make a big difference too. Thanks for the input so far! 😊

The price difference is $845. Seems like a big price difference to me, but I guess the viewpoint on cost is all relative! $845 would pay for some good shore excursions, I'm sure. But activities on board, and the quality of dining (main dining room, not specialty) make a big difference too. Thanks for the input so far! 😊

You're correct, it is all relative...Perhaps it's easier to look at it as an additional $211.25 pp.