Fitness classes

smurf1635

The times will vary depending on other things happening on the ship. Usually sometime in the mornings. Be aware there is most likely gong to be sn additional fee in order to take them.
There are fees for Yoga, Pilates, Boot Camp, TRX, etc., but there is also a free early morning stretch class around 7;00 am.

Yep, there is Zumba. But all other classes there is a charge if I recall. Zumba I recall, they did it out by the main pool and sometimes in the basketball court. (wow was that hot - I will call it hot Zumba!!) I will miss my Yoga. But there is a lap pool usually on most ships so you can still get in some personal fitness without paying. And of course, the gym.

On our 28 day Emerald cruise last October there were a number of typos in both the Patter and the Princess@Sea listings where the classes were listed as "Fatness" classes. It was funny and a lot of people noticed. The CD asked several times to make sure they fixed this issue but it kept on coming up. Oddly enough the "Fatness" classes weren't held in the buffet.