Celebrity Eclipse January 21 to February 4, 2018

BikeTreker

Thank you. Nice to know someone looked at my blog and responded. Let me know what you think.

I'm also following, Thanks for the pictures, I like them and no passengers on the photo. Are you sailing alone or you wake very early? :) . We will be on March 18 sailing.

As you guessed gerelmx, the photos of the ship were taken early in the morning on a day at sea. On an upcoming day at sea I will take pictures of the art work. Today we are in Bonaire. I still have to post St. Lucia, which is just about ready, and Barbados. And, it all depends on the internet.

I am enjoying your blog and just finished your post on St. Lucia....am blown away by the cloud photos. Quite stunning!

I will be on the upcoming Eclipse transatlantic to Ireland and was saddened to hear the hot glass show on the Equinox is now closed and was wondering if they had done the same on the Eclipse or given notice of when this might happen.

Looking forward to your next post. :)

Red919, thanks for your nice comments. At present the glass show is still ongoing on the Eclipse. We are not aware of any changes. Hope you enjoy your trip to Ireland. Its a beautiful country and Dublin is a nice city.
Nice to know glass show is still on Eclipse. Please let us know if you hear otherwise.

Thanks again for the wonderful blog and enjoy the rest of your cruise!!!:D:ship:

Enjoying your blog. We board when you get off. Just one question where did you dock in St Thomas. Hoping we dock at Havensight this cruise. Our last RC cruise in November we docked at the other dock.

Enjoy the rest of your cruise.

They were docked at Crown Bay, the "other dock".

Enjoying your blog. We board when you get off. Just one question where did you dock in St Thomas. Hoping we dock at Havensight this cruise. Our last RC cruise in November we docked at the other dock.

Enjoy the rest of your cruise.

Hi,

We're on the 4th March cruise and our first port of call should be St Maarten. What day are you in St Thomas? I've looked at all the cruise itineraries on line and don't see any of the sailings going to St Thomas. Was your cruise changed to St Thomas due to the hurricanes last year?

Hi,

We're on the 4th March cruise and our first port of call should be St Maarten. What day are you in St Thomas? I've looked at all the cruise itineraries on line and don't see any of the sailings going to St Thomas. Was your cruise changed to St Thomas due to the hurricanes last year?

The Eclipse returns to St. Maarten next month. As you surmised, St. Thomas was a temporary change resulting from the hurricanes last year.

Nice to know glass show is still on Eclipse. Please let us know if you hear otherwise.

Thanks again for the wonderful blog and enjoy the rest of your cruise!!!:D:ship:

The glass show will still be on the Eclipse through the end of February.

Not sure after that.

Hi,

The port was changed to St. Thomas because of hurricane damage .

As of next week it's back to St. Maarten.

We board on Sunday and it's been a huge topic of discussion on our Roll Call.

(We were also on a cruise over New Years that stopped in St. Maarten and they are ready for tourists!)

We are currently on board and I am posting a blog of our trip. It is a photo journal tracing our voyage. You can follow us at travelswithcappy.com. Let us know what you think and I hope you enjoy the blog.

What a great blog, thoroughly enjoyed reading it and looking forward to your next ports.

We are doing this cruise on Feb. 18.

Enjoying your photo blog.

Do you know the name of the outdoor bacony restaurant shown in St Thomas downtown photos, next to the staircase photo...Looks like a nice place for lunch

hcat, I thought I already replied to your message. I am not certain which restaurant is shown in my photo. What I can say is that it is located in the A.H. Rinse mall. Also, it is not really a balcony; it is about 6 feet above the walkway. I hope this helps.