Immediate help needed........please..........for Miami hotel TONIGHT

PH8

Need help finding a decent location for a stay TONIGHT in Miami...........be flying in and flying out tomorrow..,

Close hotel with airport shuttle would be preferable......and maybe some place in the area to eat.....(but not necessary)

I really am not familiar with this area as I am FLL....

Thank you.......

The Blue Lagoon area near MIA has several hotels (Homewood Suites, Hampton Inn, etc.) as well as a nearby strip mall with shopping, dining, and fast food options. The hotels there will offer free airport shuttles.

Downtown look for hotels in the Mary Brickell area (Hampton Inn, etc.) with LOTS of local dining and nightlife nearby; taxi to these hotels will run about $25+ or you can Uber for about $15

Need help finding a decent location for a stay TONIGHT in Miami...........be flying in and flying out tomorrow..,

Close hotel with airport shuttle would be preferable......and maybe some place in the area to eat.....(but not necessary)

I really am not familiar with this area as I am FLL....

Thank you.......

Good luck finding something last minute in Miami! I always reserve a hotel room one year out!

Sent from my iPad using Forums

Good luck finding something last minute in Miami! I always reserve a hotel room one year out!

Well while that works for you........this was not planned....

Thank you to the rest,who were most helpful..

Well while that works for you........this was not planned....

Thank you to the rest,who were most helpful..

My comment wasn’t meant to be snarky. Only saying good luck with that because it’s very hard to find a room spur of the moment! Looking ahead to my cruise in 2019, some hotels are already booked solid. Trying to find a hotel room in Florida during “high season” is very, very difficult. I could easily rattle off hotels, also, but good luck getting a room.

With so MANY hotels down here, finding a room is always doable. It's a big town. Just within walking distance from my place in Brickell tonight there are 14 hotels ranging from the Hampton Inn to the Four Seasons that have a room!

I know you needed the hotel for last night but the app Hotel Tonight is invaluable for me in these situations.

Many times on the spur of the moment we'll head to Miami just for dinner, drinks and we like to spend the night because it is so different.

https://www.hoteltonight.com/

That's a great app!!