One credit card, two cabins

norway olin

My son and his family will be in the Haven while my wife and I are in a minisuite. I would like all the accounts to be on my credit card, but of course we will not be checking in together.

I assume the only way to make this happen is to join the crowds in line at guest services to sort it out.

Anyone have experience with this?

My son and his family will be in the Haven while my wife and I are in a minisuite. I would like all the accounts to be on my credit card, but of course we will not be checking in together.

I assume the only way to make this happen is to join the crowds in line at guest services to sort it out.

Anyone have experience with this?

You don't have to do it as soon as you board. You can wait until late that evening or the next morning when the lines are minimal and make the swap.

We just did the same this month on Jewel. At check in I put up my credit card for both cabins. It's that easy. And as you are a family travelling together, your son should be able to take you to the Haven check in area for that purpose.

We just did the same this month on Jewel. At check in I put up my credit card for both cabins. It's that easy. And as you are a family travelling together, your son should be able to take you to the Haven check in area for that purpose.

Are you saying I can just mosey into the Haven check-in area with him? I would be surprised

No, it must first be APPROVED by NCL prior to your arrival to the port.

If not approved, go to your normal check-in area.

I believe it can be changed by the concierge in the Haven. Have him tell the concierge that is what you want to do and you can go up and make the switch to your card.

Sent from my iPad using Forums