Dinner reservations when you buy a dining PKG before sailing

ryansmousehouse

No you can’t book before the cruise. As you board the ship there is a staff member making reservations. There are also staff outside the Oceanview and at each of the speciality restaurants that will book your reservations. You can change the first reservation without a problem.

No you can’t book before the cruise. As you board the ship there is a staff member making reservations. There are also staff outside the Oceanview and at each of the speciality restaurants that will book your reservations. You can change the first reservation without a problem.
Thanks..exactly what I needed to here

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

Thanks..exactly what I needed to here

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

We are buying a 8 day package before we sail . Never have before so i apologize if this sounds silly but you all talk about reservations for 1 night but do you have use one of the speciality restaurants on night 1

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

We are buying a 8 day package before we sail . Never have before so i apologize if this sounds silly but you all talk about reservations for 1 night but do you have use one of the speciality restaurants on night 1

online they ask if you'd like day 1 or 2.

We are buying a 8 day package before we sail . Never have before so i apologize if this sounds silly but you all talk about reservations for 1 night but do you have use one of the speciality restaurants on night

I would recommend you make your reservations as soon as you board. On our recent Eclipse cruise we couldn't get our preferred times on two nights in Murano which was full almost every night. Tuscan and Qsine were never full and waiters from Qsine were always around the ship looking for customers.

I would recommend you make your reservations as soon as you board. On our recent Eclipse cruise we couldn't get our preferred times on two nights in Murano which was full almost every night. Tuscan and Qsine were never full and waiters from Qsine were always around the ship looking for customers.

Yes, will do . If you book for night 2 online when we buy our package do you have to say what venue and do they give time options for it or do you wait until you are on board to arrange all venues and times?

Yes, will do . If you book for night 2 online when we buy our package do you have to say what venue and do they give time options for it or do you wait until you are on board to arrange all venues and times?

When you buy a package you have to pick either night 1 or 2 & a time for the “ first dinner” of your package. This is needed for the computer to process the transaction & pick your restaurant for that first dinner. That is the only dinner booked on-line. Once on the ship you can change that and make all the other reservations.

When you buy a package you have to pick either night 1 or 2 & a time for the “ first dinner” of your package. This is needed for the computer to process the transaction & pick your restaurant for that first dinner. That is the only dinner booked on-line. Once on the ship you can change that and make all the other reservations.

On our last two cruises we booked the first night online but when we went to book the rest on boarding we were told they didn't have any bookings !

Definitely go to Murano or another specialty desk immediately upon boarding to make reservations for the rest of the cruise. We just did a 7 day package on Silhouette and waited until halfway through to book our last three nights - luckily we were still able to get reservations, but times were extremely limited. Murano was by far the most popular venue on our sailing so book it early for sure.

We loved QSine. I was disappointed to see it is not on our next cruise on Equinox.