To go cups (coffee) on Oasis

rcate527

Greetings to all.

We are sailing on Oasis in July--first time on a cruise in 32 years--so ---do they have to decent sized to go coffee cups at any food venues you can fill up with coffee & take back to the cabin--my wife is a coffee addict and sleeps late.

Thanks in advance

Greetings to all.

We are sailing on Oasis in July--first time on a cruise in 32 years--so ---do they have to decent sized to go coffee cups at any food venues you can fill up with coffee & take back to the cabin--my wife is a coffee addict and sleeps late.

Thanks in advance

Cafe Promenade has to go cups and covers for the complimentary coffee. If there are none out, just ask at the counter and they will give you one. They have larger ones for the specialty coffees, which are for a fee, they won't give you one of those for the complimentary coffee. I have not seen sleeves for the hot cup, so we stick the paper cup in a regular, handled cup to carry back to the cabin. Makes it easier to carry back a pastry to go with that coffee too.:D

Greetings to all.

Thanks in advance

We just got off and yes, everywhere that had coffee. Cafe Promenade, Sorrentos, Park Cafe, Windjammer (have to ask at drunk station) and outside the main Dining Room at Breakfast.

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

We just got off and yes, everywhere that had coffee. Cafe Promenade, Sorrentos, Park Cafe, Windjammer (have to ask at drunk station) and outside the main Dining Room at Breakfast.

I always got a 16 oz speciality coffee in a to go cup. They also have a 10oz. Same cups for regular coffee.

Must have been a heck of a cruise to have a drunk station!