Dublin Airport Check In Time

Cruzinram

I would be inclined to go for the 11.20 flight. My reasoning would be like this.......

(1) Even if every pax turns up at checkin at the 4 hour limit, it is going to take AA some time to check them in and deal with their bags.

(2) If you are off the ship by 7am then you should be at the airport by 7.30 (that's 3 hrs 50mins hours before your flight. I can see no problem with checkin.

(3) Fast track may or may not save time - it depends on how many passengers are in the regular security line, but for the price, it really is a bit of insurance that will get you airside possibly quicker, but certainly no slower.

(4) I was pleasantly surprised at the smooth operation of the pre check, including calling out pax for departing flights and moving them up the line.

I think I'll definitely purchase the Fast Track...well worth it...no reason to not take advantage of any thing that might give us the slightest edge.

The 11:20am flight is actually the latest AA flight that day and purchased it some months ago.

Again, many thanks for taking the time to post all your personal recent experience....such a help to me.