MSC Seaside - January 20, 2018 - Menus, Daily Programs & Other Printed Materials

eroller

For those interested in menus, daily programs, invites, and other printed materials here is my collection from the January 20, 2018 sailing to the Eastern Caribbean in the Yacht Club. Every picture is labeled. Just roll your curser over the pic to see the description.

For those interested in menus, daily programs, invites, and other printed materials here is my collection from the January 20, 2018 sailing to the Eastern Caribbean in the Yacht Club. Every picture is labeled. Just roll your curser over the pic to see the description.

Thank you very much!

Thank you for all of the information. On the sheet with the internet packages it still lists the social media package but when looking on the website it's no longer available to book. Is the sheet you posted what's available to buy while on the ship?

Thank you for all of the information. On the sheet with the internet packages it still lists the social media package but when looking on the website it's no longer available to book. Is the sheet you posted what's available to buy while on the ship?

Exactly. You can still purchase it once onboard the ship, at least as of the Jan 20th cruise.

Thanks for sharing. :cool::cool: I leave on 2/17/18 bound for the Eastern Caribbean except we're going to Freeport instead of Nassau.

Thanks for all the dailies, menu, info cards, etc. I have reached out a few places trying to see what is on the Dining Experience menu for Ocean Cay- I see mention of it, the price and that you get to pick the 3 items, but nowhere have I seen what is actually on that experience menu. Any input?

I have seen the specific experience menus for Butcher's Cut and Roy's and know that they are limited versions of the full menu.

Thanks for any help

Thanks for all the dailies, menu, info cards, etc. I have reached out a few places trying to see what is on the Dining Experience menu for Ocean Cay- I see mention of it, the price and that you get to pick the 3 items, but nowhere have I seen what is actually on that experience menu. Any input?

I had another look. Unfortunately I don't have it for Ocean's Cay. It wasn't included on the normal menu list.

wonderful thank you for sharing.

Can you tell me about your cabin? (will have the same one in march).

I read reports of the insides being very noisy. Can you corroborate that?

This cabin had zero noise from anywhere. One of the most quiet cabins I’ve ever been in. You will be happy.

• 2 weeks later...