No more CNN?

datolim

Hmmmmm ........lemme think....go on vacation.....watch cable news for 4 hours........I DON'T THINK SO!

I could not care less what they have on the TV! but that just me I guess

No believe me it is just not you! I think the OP is maybe pulling everybody’s leg with this post!

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

There are other stations besides Fox.

This question is for Bob.

There are so many deletions in this thread that I just don't know what can and cannot be posted.

I have gone back to read the posting guidelines and I am no wiser.

I did notice that when the name Trump appears the postings are deleted.

Just want to know what can be posted or even mentioned.

This question is for Bob.

There are so many deletions in this thread that I just don't know what can and cannot be posted.

I have gone back to read the posting guidelines and I am no wiser.

I did notice that when the name Trump appears the postings are deleted.

Just want to know what can be posted or even mentioned.

Easy, stick to what channels are carried on what ships, without political commentary.

We were on the Silhouette and Eclipse over the past two months and they had the new lineup (FoxNews, MSNBC, BBC, and Sky News).

I like it !!

Much better than older limited CNN and FoxNews.

—Don

There was a Sky News Sports Channel and I think a BBC Sports Channel too on Oasis last week. That was in addition to 2 ESPN stations.

I just notice my last posting is deleted. So yes cannot mention the name T - - - -.
I try not to mention my political leanings and I work in politics but I guess folks can tell opinions by what TV channel we watch especially as Fox and MSNBC appeal to opposite political viewpoints.

I try not to mention my political leanings and I work in politics but I guess folks can tell opinions by what TV channel we watch especially as Fox and MSNBC appeal to opposite political viewpoints.

I completely agree with you. Never knew some name cannot be mentioned in the CC postings. Learn something new everyday.

Would I get double C&A points for that week if I did that?

Yes you would as you didn’t do it. She just held on, while it went over. JS or higher it’s triple points. Just sayin.;):D

Playoffs are just around the corner after all.

We were on the Silhouette and Eclipse over the past two months and they had the new lineup (FoxNews, MSNBC, BBC, and Sky News).

I like it !!

Much better than older limited CNN and FoxNews.

Though those are Celebrity ships, and this is an RCL discussion, we had the same news channels on Voyager a few days back.

Wish there was a decent American news channel that didn't have strong leanings. It's boring to watch either of those with their partisan approach to 'news', instead of trying to be objective. I guess that's where RT got their model from (and then just doubled down).

Hence, normally watch another international news service instead.

Wish there was a decent American news channel that didn't have strong leanings. It's boring to watch either of those with their partisan approach to 'news', instead of trying to be objective. I guess that's where RT got their model from (and then just doubled down).

Hence, normally watch another international news service instead.

I don't want to get into any more trouble with Bob.

But I just want to say I agree with you, especially for us aliens as they call us without any skin in this political matter.

As for me, the only channels I need on a cruise are the ship location channel, a few music channels and a way to see my charges. Why watch television on a cruise? I cruised to escape the news, etc.

Agree 100% !!! I was just reading a post that was 14 pages long on how many people wanted to be sure FOX News was on their cruise. Seriously????? I think they need a vacation more than most people...LOL!!

Why’s that?

To ME and our family.... a vacation is a time to relax and escape. If I wanted to watch TV I would stay home and save a lot of money.

I can do without news/TV for a week or two. We also unplug...no internet. It's always the best week of the year for us.

We usually have music on in our cabin.

To each their own.

To ME and our family.... a vacation is a time to relax and escape. If I wanted to watch TV I would stay home and save a lot of money.

I can do without news/TV for a week or two. We also unplug...no internet. It's always the best week of the year for us.

We usually have music on in our cabin.

To each their own.

Yes, to you and your family... maybe others have other ideas on what makes a complete vacation.

I for one, while SO is getting showered, hair dried, makeup on, dressed, which generally takes a lot more time than myself, like a little TV news. Also to wind down a bit before Sleep after a wonderful day on a cruise. I for one, felt the selections were limited. Adding new channels was something MB promised us. Nobody forces you to watch anything other than possibly the washy washy Hands video playing when you first enter your cabin. We each enjoy our vacations in different ways.

Yes, to you and your family... maybe others have other ideas on what makes a complete vacation.

I for one, while SO is getting showered, hair dried, makeup on, dressed, which generally takes a lot more time than myself, like a little TV news. Also to wind down a bit before Sleep after a wonderful day on a cruise. I for one, felt the selections were limited. Adding new channels was something MB promised us. Nobody forces you to watch anything other than possibly the washy washy Hands video playing when you first enter your cabin. We each enjoy our vacations in different ways.

Fantastic!!! You will be very happy. Your post on the Fox subject was quite popular :-) BTW ... we usually turn off the washy washy video.... been on enough cruises to know you need to wash....LOL !!! Happy Sailing!

Fantastic!!! You will be very happy. Your post on the Fox subject was quite popular :-) BTW ... we usually turn off the washy washy video.... been on enough cruises to know you need to wash....LOL !!! Happy Sailing!

Yes. First thing we do when we enter the cabin with washy washy On is to turn off the TV.

MB was asked to return Fox News to the channel lineup. FOX News was once on Royal TV. He said it would be rolled out and seems to be happening now. I was not involved in nor did I request, any other news channel removed, including specifically CNN. CNN has multiple channels. CNN US feed, HLN, CNN International. The only time I recall seeing the US CNN feed was days in Ports. Otherwise it was CNN International. On ships sailing from US Ports, it was my experience that CNN US feed was replaced with CNN International at 9:00 EDT.

I think it would fundamentally wrong to request a channel removed just because one doesn’t like it.

Personally, I am in favor of more channels, not just news. I am sure there is a cost associated with the channels Royal choose to offer.

Yes. First thing we do when we enter the cabin with washy washy On is to turn off the TV.

I'm one of those weird people that actually likes that video. I'll even pull it up on YouTube occasionally, while counting the days between cruise, when I need to feel like I'm in that "on a cruise" frame of mind. Lol