Questions about the $50 per port shore excursion credit promotion

Sunriseatsea

Well if I am reading this correct that sucks!! My ports, they claim the tours fill up fast, I hate dealing on the phone so I prebooked two tours on line, paid in full and now I won't get the shore excursion credit???? Should I cancel and make the dreaded call??

My advice DON'T book and pay before the cruise. Phone Shorex in Miaimi and RESERVE the shorex you want.

I didn’t realize I could reserve an excursion, and not pay for it upfront..... What phone number would I call to do that? We are in the Bliss to Alaska if that makes any difference...

Well if I am reading this correct that sucks!! My ports, they claim the tours fill up fast, I hate dealing on the phone so I prebooked two tours on line, paid in full and now I won't get the shore excursion credit???? Should I cancel and make the dreaded call??

Yes.

It is $50 per each port the cruise visit. Cannot be combined for another port. It is best to call the shore excursion to book for you in advance of the tours you wanted. The credit would be applied after the shore excursion is finished. And also if the shore excursion is less than $50, NCL do not apply the full $50 credit, but only part of it.

• 1 year later...

Question/Senerio. I’ll be traveling with a total 4 groups of 2 who will all receive the $50 per port credit. Can we combine all of our $50 credits to cover the cost of an excursion that accommodates 8 people??? Specifically a cabana at Great Stirrup?

10 hours ago, Battleship88 said:

Question/Senerio. I’ll be traveling with a total 4 groups of 2 who will all receive the $50 per port credit. Can we combine all of our $50 credits to cover the cost of an excursion that accommodates 8 people??? Specifically a cabana at Great Stirrup?

Likely no because it’s $50 per cabin.

13 hours ago, Battleship88 said:

Call and ask