summer 2019 British Isles or Iceland cruises?

rocklinmom

wow would love to do cruise that long but Ian may struggle with holiday entitlement especially if repeat of this years baltic

Yeah, I assumed that it wouldn’t hold as much appeal to you as you are doing it this year. Those extra ports look interesting though.

Based on us only doing one (which is by far the most likely) it will be the Baltics one that we go for. I’d like to do a British Isles one some time though.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Sorry, I forgot to post the itinerary to the UK.

Here we are:

18 May 2019, 13 nights Grand Mediterranean: (Civitavecchia - Livorno - Cannes - Barcelona - Majorca - Cartagena - Malaga - Cadiz - Lisbon - Bilbao - Le Havre - Southampton)

Someone asked me for the Norwegian Jade, he told me that they have no information so far. They are waiting of them too.

Wow! 2 British Isles cruises I’m definitely interested in. (June 26th, July 21st). I love the itinerary on the Jade leaving Friday, but just felt it was too early in the season. This Aussie would rather go to the UK for the first time ever in Summer. I’ll just have to be patient and wait for another year.

PS- I just noticed no Scotland? That is my main interest in a British Isles Cruise. I might have to either do a land trip or consider the Jade British Isles cruise later this year.

Anyone have experience with late September weather in the UK.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

Edited by karoo

Wow! 2 British Isles cruises I’m definitely interested in. (June 26th, July 21st). I love the itinerary on the Jade leaving Friday, but just felt it was too early in the season. This Aussie would rather go to the UK for the first time ever in Summer. I’ll just have to be patient and wait for another year.

PS- I just noticed no Scotland? That is my main interest in a British Isles Cruise. I might have to either do a land trip or consider the Jade British Isles cruise later this year.

Anyone have experience with late September weather in the UK.

The June BI cruise has several stops in Scotland: Newhaven (Edinburgh), Invergordon (Inverness/Higlands), Kirkwall, Greenock (Glasgow).

The June BI cruise has several stops in Scotland: Newhaven (Edinburgh), Invergordon (Inverness/Higlands), Kirkwall, Greenock (Glasgow).

[emoji106]Thanks for that. I didn’t recognize the port names.

The person on the other thread (with the cruise ending on the 7th April). Has said that there is now one showing as leaving Rome on the 7th.

There is nothing on the UK site (and history suggests we may have to wait for a while after the cruises are available in the US). Can anyone from the US see anything new becoming available?

Yes, I know.

The Spirit has historically been very cheap, in my experience. I’m guessing that will change.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I think you will be correct - I expect prices will be up on the web shortly.

I think the ricing issue will very much depend on how much pent up demand there is in the system and how bookings go. For non UK people these are very interesting cruises indeed.I suspect prices will stay high until they find out how demand is but with the new book with confidence program I doubt they will fall much!

Problem is we like the Jade routes as well in 2019 so its is Jade Spirt and Encore next year planning is going to be the issue.

We will have to wait and see on prices

The person on the other thread (with the cruise ending on the 7th April). Has said that there is now one showing as leaving Rome on the 7th.

There is nothing on the UK site (and history suggests we may have to wait for a while after the cruises are available in the US). Can anyone from the US see anything new becoming available?

I will access the US site today and let you know

Hi Keith

US site shows April 7-18 Rome to Rome on US site nothing after that yet

Hi Keith

US site shows April 7-18 Rome to Rome on US site nothing after that yet

Thanks for that. Looks like there is some movement at least.

They do need to consider how the Spirit is going to get from Barcelona to Rome on the 7th April. It isn't looking good for that last Canaries cruise at the moment.

Prices and itineraries now loaded on big box c store for spirit :D

Spirit 8/17/19 Stockholm to Southampton 15 night inside from $2299, ov from $2799, balcony from $3799, suites from $7049.

The 8/2/19 spirit pricing is the same as the 8/17 price

Edited by littlelulu01

Prices and itineraries now loaded on big box c store for spirit :D

Spirit 8/17/19 Stockholm to Southampton 15 night inside from $2299, ov from $2799, balcony from $3799, suites from $7049.

The 8/2/19 spirit pricing is the same as the 8/17 price

Wow! They sure are. Wonder why they aren't on the NCL site. I'm looking at the June 14th out of Southhampton. Unfortunately the "big c" defaults to Beverage and Dining as the pick 2. I need to know if I can get 3rd passenger free. I hate to call them - it takes forever to do anything!

Thanks for that. Looks like there is some movement at least.

They do need to consider how the Spirit is going to get from Barcelona to Rome on the 7th April. It isn't looking good for that last Canaries cruise at the moment.

Showing 10 night Barcelona to Rome on 3/28/19. Ports; Casablanca, Las Palma, Santa Cruz de Tenerife, Funchal, Malaga, Alicante.

Pricing; inside from $1099, ov $1479, balconies from $2149 and suites from $4279.

After arriving in Rome there’s three rt Rome sailings in April. All priced about the same and all 10-11 night. Least expensive I see is March rt Barcelona 10 nights from $799.

Edited by littlelulu01

What's that? Can you describe it more detailed please what it is exactly? I googled it and did not get a fitting result... :confused:

Cc doesn’t allow mention of names but it’s where you go to purchase groceries, tires... Kirkland, Washington state.

Looking like last sailing from Southampton is to Venice 10/11/19 15 night. Inside from $1999, ov $2499, balcony $3399. Suite $5549.

Didn’t see any ksf but that’s not always accurate on that website.

Ok. I did it. 41 minutes later we're booked on the June 26th, 2019. sailing The big c called NCL and there is no 3rd and 4th passenger free. According to NCL the sailings should be on their website and the rep is going to put in a ticket because they're not showing up. Not super crazy about the price - $8000 for the 3 of us. But Royal and Princess are still more and the NCL deposit was only $150.

Cc doesn’t allow mention of names but it’s where you go to purchase groceries, tires... Kirkland, Washington state.

SInce I am not US resident, I still do not get it - maybe you try it with another method... :D

But I have found another UK website which also has published her itineraries, but without prices.

SInce I am not US resident, I still do not get it - maybe you try it with another method... :D

But I have found another UK website which also has published her itineraries, but without prices.

Try warehouse store Kirkland Washington. You don’t have to be a member to look at pricing. Just can’t book with them unless a member.

Try warehouse store Kirkland Washington. You don’t have to be a member to look at pricing. Just can’t book with them unless a member.

Are the prices on the C the same as you get directly from NCL? This will give me an idea at least.