summer 2019 British Isles or Iceland cruises?

rocklinmom

Are the prices on the C the same as you get directly from NCL? This will give me an idea at least.

Same pricing. They automatically add the sdp and ubp as perk choices in total though. Those perk gratuity fees aren’t added till after stateroom choice so if you want the base pricing it’s the first view of pricing which includes taxes and port fees. These amounts are the same Ncl charges. They offer obc in addition but the obc amount isn’t viewable unless you’re a member.

Try warehouse store Kirkland Washington. You don’t have to be a member to look at pricing. Just can’t book with them unless a member.

Perfect, thank you! Now it works. :cool:

While the Kirkland site shows the prces, it does not show the ports and timings. My UK website however shows the exact itineraries but no prices. I am sure in a few days those itineraries will be published by NCL officially. :)

Same pricing. They automatically add the sdp and ubp as perk choices in total though. Those perk gratuity fees aren’t added till after stateroom choice so if you want the base pricing it’s the first view of pricing which includes taxes and port fees. These amounts are the same Ncl charges. They offer obc in addition but the obc amount isn’t viewable unless you’re a member.

Thanks, got it. If only they listed the itinerary with port times. Guess I will have to be more patient and wait for them to be loaded onto NCL site. :rolleyes::rolleyes:

Nevermind. Found the UK site and got the port times. Must do some big discussing with the other person paying!

Is there any quick and easy way of posting the port times for the August Baltic itineraries, as you can’t provide a link to the TA.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

15 September 2019, 12 nights British Isles & Ireland: (Southampton - Invergordon - Newhaven - Kirkwall - Greenock - Belfast - Liverpool - Dublin - Cobh - Dartmouth - Southampton)

i like this one, it shows at the uk site with overnight in Dublin.

Is there any quick and easy way of posting the port times for the August Baltic itineraries, as you can’t provide a link to the TA.

Okay, I try to describe the website: The kind of vacation this board is all about + the male equivalent of queen.

Otherwise I just googled Norwegian Spirit Iceland 2019, I found this UK website and it worked. :)

Okay, I try to describe the website: The kind of vacation this board is all about + the male equivalent of queen.

Otherwise I just googled Norwegian Spirit Iceland 2019, I found this UK website and it worked. :)

I found another one. I went direct to that cruise site. :)

I'm trying to find a way of posting the itineraries with times on here

SInce I am not US resident, I still do not get it - maybe you try it with another method... :D

But I have found another UK website which also has published her itineraries, but without prices.

In England thier head office is Watford and bears a relationship to cost cutter in name. They do not book cruises here

still nothing showing on UK site

final payment due soon and would like the pay balance for july cruise with PCC at same time as booking British islands cruise next July

Heres the low down You can not compare the prices UK to US. UK includes everything US does not as they also pay service charge on the UBP

I took some screen shots of the detailed itineraries, but cruise critic wouldn't upload them.

It looks like Dublin is an overnight in some of the itineraries, but not all. St Petersburg is also an overnight on the Baltics routes (as I would have expected).

Heres the low down You can not compare the prices UK to US. UK includes everything US does not as they also pay service charge on the UBP

Yes. Sorry. The c..... website lists same pricing as NCL USA site. Should have clarified.

Prices and itineraries now loaded on big box c store for spirit :D

Spirit 8/17/19 Stockholm to Southampton 15 night inside from $2299, ov from $2799, balcony from $3799, suites from $7049.

The 8/2/19 spirit pricing is the same as the 8/17 price

The itineraries have disappeared, just looked UK time 7.30 am. Can someone be good enough to post the Easter sailing from Rome on the 18/4 10 nights. I cannot find the UK site with the itinerary, not enough clues.

The itineraries have disappeared, just looked UK time 7.30 am. Can someone be good enough to post the Easter sailing from Rome on the 18/4 10 nights. I cannot find the UK site with the itinerary, not enough clues.

Cr**se K*ings Hope it helps

Not surprised they have disappeared I suspect they were not ready to announce them yet, which is why we have some places with them and other not.

Wonder if some TA in USA (and UK) have jumped then gun and may get penalised. Only a thought but why on earth would NCL not market them on their own website as well- unless they have agreed to give channel distribution a head start. That happens in the travel industry to help incentive's to sell.

I have seen this in the IT market where channel supplier have models that brand do not sell yet on their own website.

I know I appear to contradict the statements but... It is both sides of a marketing analysis - but basic!

You see marketing and distribution is a art for and NCL on balance have got this one 100% right. Look at the pent up demand just here and the quality of the itineraries. Well done NCL!

Edited by bmwman

18th May Civitavecchia 17.00

19th May Livorno 8.00-17.00

20th May Cannes 8.00-17.00

21st May Barcelona 9.00-18.00

22nd May Palma 8.00-17.00

23rd May Cartanega 8.00-17.00

24th May Malaga 7.00-19.00

25th May Cadiz 7.00-19.00

26th May Lisbon 10.00-19.00

27th May Sea

28th May Bilbao 9.00-18.00

29th May Sea

30th May Le Havre 6.30-20.00

31st May Southampton

Itineraries are available to book direct with NCL by phone. Just got our favourite cabin for the 2nd Aug Baltic trip.

It is expensive, as expected. Just about within our budget but it is getting close these days. That is a quite unique itinerary though, which is often how NCL get to keep our business. It reminds me of the Summer 2017 cruises when I was seriously looking at other options but couldn't find an itinerary that met our needs as well as the NCL one.

So just priced up UK pricing vs US pricing on an inside including tips on drinks package and normal tips. It’s an extra £349 to book directly with NCL in the UK. So UK peeps check with NCL in the US first, plus you can claim price drops.

So just priced up UK pricing vs US pricing on an inside including tips on drinks package and normal tips. It’s an extra £349 to book directly with NCL in the UK. So UK peeps check with NCL in the US first, plus you can claim price drops.

Of course this assumes

Exchange rate does not improve for UK - it will

The fact that the US drinks package is plus $89 per person and

you are booking under US law not UK consumer law

and our bank gives 10% discount so UK for us is cheaper

There you go

Price drops??? really the global cruise demand is record levls and this is a small ship with a great itinerary price rises to come so booked repo to UK excellent then Jade then Encore TA that will do for next year.

Of course this assumes

Exchange rate does not improve for UK - it will

The fact that the US drinks package is plus $89 per person and

you are booking under US law not UK consumer law

and our bank gives 10% discount so UK for us is cheaper

There you go

Price drops??? really the global cruise demand is record levls and this is a small ship with a great itinerary price rises to come so booked repo to UK excellent then Jade then Encore TA that will do for next year.

I should have made myself clearer, I am looking at the 18/4 cruise, so normal med itinerary, not the summer cruises which do have lovely ports that are not frequented very much by the others.

We will see how the prices go on the Easter cruise. I agree that the prices for Iceland will go up.

As for the dollar rate I hope your right and it does go up. I used a rate of £1 to $1.4, this is the best it's been for quite a while.

I am going to wait and see. I can do a MSC cruise for 7 nights in an inside for £690 each with drinks and tips on a new shiny ship, ncl for 10 nights is currently £1393 each with drinks and tips, so quite a difference. Saying that the longer I can stay on a ship the better.