latest you can stay in your stateroom disembarkation

sunsetme

By 8 am, the hallways are filled with stewards working, vacuums, cords strung out, cleaning carts, bags filling with sheets and linens from the cabins. We go up early and eat early (7 am), They are scurrying to get the cabins and halls clean before the next guests take over our cabin. Pains me to see the activity and know someone else will in MY cabin in a few short hours, but I'm not going to hold up the cabin steward by waiting until the last minute to vacate the cabin. What's the point?

I go up to eat early then go back and make sure I have everything and leave my room earlier than 8-8:30 if I can.

I took my bag to breakfast once, but it was in the way, so prefer to leave it in the room. Let your room staff know the room is empty if you can, they thank you for that. Or do not lock the door, leave it ajar.

Then I grab a coffee and sit in a quiet area and read until I have to get off the ship - the news letter the night before will give you last times to get out.

As far as RC and the cabin steward, the earlier the better. They generally have their cleaning cart outside by 6 am and waiting to pounce on any empty room so they don't have to rush their 1 pm dateline. But general accepted if you leave by 8 am it would be nice for them. 8.30 am is about the max.

And- while not part of the original question, there is no room service. We were with others who boldly stated that they were going to avoid the last morning breakfast rush and were ordering room service. We've also seen room service breakfast tags on doors the last evening.

As other have stated, it is basically get up and get out!

M

out of the cabin by 8 off the ship by 10( and even that is pushing it)

there will no services out and about after breakfast hours. they basically prefer to herd you into your departure lounge so you are not clogging up traveling areas( stairwells, elevators, common walkway paths, etc)