I'm sure this is a stupid question....but can you get a coffee maker in your room??

gozagswoohoo

My wife and I will be on Carnival Triumph in a few weeks, and we're big coffee drinkers. I'd love to be able to make coffee in my own room and just sit on our balcony enjoying the view...

Do what we do. Before you go to bed, fill out a room service request for a carafe of coffee, and make sure you indicate how many packets of sugar or sweetener you'd like, as well as creamer. We also order some croissants to have with our morning coffee. Be sure to tip your room service delivery person a couple of dollars.

I feel your pain, I also would like a coffee maker in room. I do order from room service, but they are always too early or too late and lately do not appear to be able to tell what time I have indicated on the form. I am afraid that is your only option though. Order from room service or get dressed and get it yourself.

You can bring a French press and order hot water from room service in the morning. You could bring your coffee of choice

A pour over with paper filters is a lot easier to clean than a french press. Have even seen pod style nonelectric machines and even nonelectric espresso machines.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

My wife and I will be on Carnival Triumph in a few weeks, and we're big coffee drinkers. I'd love to be able to make coffee in my own room and just sit on our balcony enjoying the view...

We're coffee lovers. We do Room Service - order 2 pots in the mornings (and juice too). It comes in insulated carafes so it stays warm for quite awhile. You can order ahead with the door hanger or call on the cabin phone