Crown Loft Suite - is there a way for the kids to sleep separately?

qa4ever

I'm looking at the Crown Loft Suite and like the layout, and two bathrooms. But I know my kids will hate sharing a bed. From what I understand there is a king bed upstairs and a double sofa bed downstairs? Is there a way to get a cot or something so the kids don't have to share?

Id be really surprised if they couldn’t get you a roll away in this scenario. I would call royal and request it pre cruise so they know, are ready for it, and have it available. My guess is the person on the phone can’t promise you anything but past suite experiences tell me they will make it happen on the ship.

We were in a grand suite on oasis last year and had them rearrange the entire cabin so that the couch and my daughters pack and play was where the king bed is normally and bed to where the couch is. It worked much better that way with a toddler. That stuff is heavy (and I mean heavy) but they got it done on day one without any complaint or problem and they enjoyed a nice tip for the effort.

I'm not sure as I don't book suites other than JS and I thought the Concierge emailed or contacted suite occupants before the cruise. If that is the case, I would let the Concierge know what I wanted done with the cabin.

Im sure someone will immediately correct me if I am wrong.