Another faulty survey

uktog

There are likely to be many more fans for lines such as Celebrity, Carnival, Royal Caribbean, Princess, Oceania given that they all have many more ships, so a lot more people will have cruised with them than have cruised on Azamara’s 2 current ships.

Sent from my iPad using Forums

Edited by Host Grandma Cruising

There are likely to be many more fans for lines such as Celebrity, Carnival, Royal Caribbean, Princess, Oceania given that they all have many more ships, so a lot more people will have cruised with them than have cruised on Azamara’s 2 current ships.

Sent from my iPad using Forums

Crystal has a very devoted passenger base.

Sent from my ONE A2005 using Forums mobile app

We happen to cruise with several cruise lines. We have realized that all of them seem to have as many, if no more, dedicated followers as Azamara.

Even at Cruise Critic, comparing the amount of fans on the Azamara forum with other cruiselines, one gets the feeling that there are not that many. Not many cheerleaders posting. Some followers yes, but many of them are quite critical.

Ivi

There are criticisms here for sure (and a few of them from me), but they tend to be about Azamara policy as a whole rather than the ships. There are quite a number of Azamara serial cruisers on their two ships and that together with the number of repeat passengers is see on each cruise tells the story. I just hope that decisions made don't stuff it up!

Phil