Bottled Water

Gaprofitt

Can you get bottled water at bars with the ultimate beverage package and or soda package?

No. Bottled water is sold separately. You can pre-order and pre-pay for liter bottles if you wish.

You can get a glass of tap water, with ice if you wish, free from bar and from buffet.

• 3 months later...

I've been searching NCL threads about the exclusion of bottled water from the ultimate beverage package...Here is what I cannot seem to find an answer on: There is no package that lists Perrier, San Pellegrino, or Acqua Panna, on either the included or excluded lists from any of the beverage packages they offer? Does anyone know if the Ultimate Beverage Package includes Sparkling Water such as Perrier or San Pellegrino?

I've been searching NCL threads about the exclusion of bottled water from the ultimate beverage package...Here is what I cannot seem to find an answer on: There is no package that lists Perrier, San Pellegrino, or Acqua Panna, on either the included or excluded lists from any of the beverage packages they offer? Does anyone know if the Ultimate Beverage Package includes Sparkling Water such as Perrier or San Pellegrino?

No. No water. Still or Sparking.

One 1 Liter bottle of water per day and person is included in the UBP if you booked your NCL cruise in Europe. The water bottles will be delivered to your stateroom on the first day of the cruise.

Check the other three or more threads where you have asked this same question.

The UBP clearly says bottled water is not included. It doesn't specify still or sparkling, it says ALL bottled water. It doesn't mention any brand, but the last time I looked all the items that you mention are bottled water.

Keep in mind that although the tap water tastes good it has quite a bit of sodium in it. I swelled up like a balloon. I was miserable, next time I am sticking to bottle water.......I don't care how much it costs to be honest.

The Premium All Inclusive in the UK/EU seems to include water, and soft drinks - but has anyone actually tried using it for bottled water?

It only includes 1l bottle of water per person per day delivered to your stateroom at the start of your cruise. It does not include bottled water from bars or restaurants.

Keep in mind that although the tap water tastes good it has quite a bit of sodium in it. I swelled up like a balloon. I was miserable, next time I am sticking to bottle water.......I don't care how much it costs to be honest.

It might have not have been the water...possibly the food, if you are sensitive...maybe you tested the water...

While I know I can't change your mind, the tap water doesn't have any sodium in it, but the food has more than you can possibly imagine.