Club Class Mini Suite

Turk1

So you had your own personal table and associated waiter assigned to you or did you just get lucky?

It wasn’t assigned per se, but every time we showed up for breakfast, lunch (on sea days), and dinner, we had the same table and same waiters. After our first visit the hostess knew us and that’s where we were always seated. Not sure it will be the same in May.

I agree we have been Elite since 2009 and these days we often book Mini Suites as we have done on our upcoming 3 cruises, Sapphire x 2 and Royal x 1. I have checked what Club Class has to offer and it is not much for the money you pay. Staying with the regular Mini as we like to do traditional MDR dining on a table of 8.

Happy cruising to you.

It’s not always more expensive. We booked a Club Class cabin for a Mediterranean cruise this May and paid the same price as a regular mini-suite during a sale last year.

Sent from my iPad using Forums

It’s not always more expensive. We booked a Club Class cabin for a Mediterranean cruise this May and paid the same price as a regular mini-suite during a sale last year.

Sent from my iPad using Forums

Sure, the odd deal comes up.:cool:

Mostly I've heard about Club Class Dining. I was wondering about the difference in getting on and off the ship? I know it says priority but what exactly does that mean?

What it means depends totally on when you arrive at the port and how many other "priority" passengers are there. First, you have to go thru security and there is no priority there. When you get into the terminal, there are priority and regular check in lines, but often the priority lines may be longer than the regular lines. It just depends on the makeup of the passengers on your cruise and trying to check in at that time.

After check in, if boarding has already begun, you'll walk right on regardless of what group might be boarding. If boarding has not started, you'll wait and will be able to board after the full suite and elites.

If you arrive later in the day, after the initial rush is over, you can expect to walk into the terminal, get into a very short or non-existent check in line, and board the ship.