Port Canaveral Lanyards

In the terminal, where you wait to board, they have a booth set up that sells lanyards and all kind of things.

Have a wonderful cruise!!

Does the booth in the terminal accept cash/credit card, or is that a SeaPass pay thing.

Does the booth in the terminal accept cash/credit card, or is that a SeaPass pay thing.

Sorry Bob....I don’t know.

I have never bought anything there just people watched while we are waiting.

Hopefully someone can chime in with more help....

Sorry Bob....I don’t know.

I have never bought anything there just people watched while we are waiting.

Hopefully someone can chime in with more help....

Just curious if it was a ship sales booth or the port.

I recommend you just keep walking past that booth.

And skip the lanyards altogether.

Bad look...

It seems that men’s clothing nearly always has ample pockets, so guys can generally carry their sea pass in a pocket, thus are less likely to see the point of a lanyard. Ladies clothes are often have no pockets or tiny pockets or decorative faux pockets. Women’s swimwear is very unlikely to have a pocket. So ladies whose outfit lacks a pocket need a way to carry their sea pass card; if they do not want to carry a bag or have companion carry their card, a lanyard is a convenient option, even if you do not like to look.

Like others have said, yes, there is a booth set up in the terminal. They have a wide selection to choose from and I do think they take cards but don't hold me too it. They are over priced layards is what they are and you would be money ahead ordering some from amazon.

As for guys wearing them. I was against wearing one at first but went ahead a tried it. I tell you, that is the way to go. I know where my card is at all times instead of fumbling through pockets trying to find it. It would be nice if they could scan the card through the plastic so I wouldn't need to take it out. It was a pain at first but I got better at it.

Have a great trip.