Labadee - own floats?

kskelley40

Can you bring your own floats to Labadee? I have a couple of those floats that fold up to a small flat circle and then you just "pop" it out and float. Very easy to transport.

Can I bring it and use it at Labadee? Can't see paying $16 dollars per float to rent when I have one that is better.

Also, what about your own snorkel gear?

We are driving to the port so don't have to worry about luggage space....

Any input would be appreciated.

Great....I was hoping that was the case.

The last time we were at Labadee we just did the Zip line, walked around a bit and then went back to the ship.

This time I splurged and got one of the covered loungers. I hate to be in the sun if I don't want to and even though there are probably lots of chairs to pull into the shade, I wanted to make sure.

We tried this, but we flew in. We were unable to blow up the silly rafts by mouth in the end. Who knew :)

I never heard anything great about the snorkeling, we loved Coco Cay, I don't think RC even offers a snorkel package on the island. Might be worth looking into.

Yes they do on Labadee...DH & DS (I think they could only take approx 6-8 people) went on a jet type boat out to a reef...they really enjoyed it.

The pop-out rafts works great...no blowing ;)

This is the one I have - it does require a little air but is easily filled by mouth https://www.costco.com/Kelsyus-Deluxe-Pool-Lounger-2-pack.product.100351710.html

We take them all the time and use them at home also. You can buy them at Walmart for around $15 and Target also has them. They are super light weight and takes a few puffs or air and they are good to go. I keep them in their bag and that has a strap on it, so just throw it on my shoulder and take it out to the beach in whatever island we are on. Great savings over the almost $20 that Royal wants to charge for a mat!