Meet and greets?

I've read Meet and Mingles don't happen anymore. However, there was one listed for our upcoming trip. I could see 25 people have signed up for it. Is this just an old automated thing that isn't actually being done anymore? If it IS still happening, when could I expect to find out the time/date information.

thanks.

Can we bring friends to a meet and mingle? Hubby and I are signed up but are going with friends who are not? Must they sign up also or hopefully they could just come along with us?

Should be no problem, they don't care much. However, you may want to sign them up so they get a tickets to the drawing.

Can we bring friends to a meet and mingle? Hubby and I are signed up but are going with friends who are not? Must they sign up also or hopefully they could just come along with us?

It's so easy for them to sign up. Just have them do that.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

I've been away from RCL for a few cruises....... I'M BACK!!!!

I've noticed changes on the website and goings on on board.

Do they still have the Community Board at Guest Services?

Would be useful to post the details of a M&M there for those who may not actually get an invite.

Being a bit thick here..... how do they know I'm a CC member?

Might be a good idea to have email of some of your roll call.

Last cruise, we signed up, but did not get an invitation, so missed it.

You can also ask at Guest Services...or your concierge if you have access to them or the LA onboard if the invitation isn't in your cabin when you board.

We seem to miss many since they're usually way to early in the morning for us.

You can also ask at Guest Services...or your concierge if you have access to them or the LA onboard if the invitation isn't in your cabin when you board.

We seem to miss many since they're usually way to early in the morning for us.

But go the first night to inquire (if the invitation is not in your cabin) or you will miss it.

But go the first night to inquire (if the invitation is not in your cabin) or you will miss it.

Absolutely....sorry...I was saying this in my head but it didn't make it to the post ;)

I've read Meet and Mingles don't happen anymore. However, there was one listed for our upcoming trip. I could see 25 people have signed up for it. Is this just an old automated thing that isn't actually being done anymore? If it IS still happening, when could I expect to find out the time/date information.

thanks.

On my last cruise in Dec.2017 nearly 200 people showed up for the M&G

Being a bit thick here..... how do they know I'm a CC member?

When you register for the meet&mingle on the RC website, you put in your name and reservation#. That tag probably shows up in the guest services/concierge system as you being signed up.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

When you register for the meet&mingle on the RC website, you put in your name and reservation#. That tag probably shows up in the guest services/concierge system as you being signed up.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

That's the way I'm used to but there's no way to register on line any more that I can find :confused: