Vibe question

stkdog

first time on NCL and notice they have an adults only place called the Vibe...what is the process to buy a pass for the Vibe? do they limit the # of passes they sell....? thanks in advance

Assuming that you're at the port early, and secure a boarding group 1 card, make your way to Headliners (Escape) or Guest Services (Breakaway / Getaway)

first time on NCL and notice they have an adults only place called the Vibe...what is the process to buy a pass for the Vibe? do they limit the # of passes they sell....? thanks in advance

Padded loungers ( always available)

Umbrellas

Private Bar ( 2 Bartenders, 1 acts as wait staff also)

Misting Station and Hot Tub

Plenty of towels

Carafes of Cold water infused with fruit

Cold wash cloths

Fresh fruit daily

Continental Breakfast

Restrooms

Shot O'Clock ( Bartenders make shots for those that want them) Bar gets a little lively then

Check out a Utube video by Laszlo!

what does this include?

See video......I think the Vibe is great

You have a private bar with 2-3 bar tenders, loungers etc...as you can see in the video. Just a warning, as with other areas of the ship it can be very windy.

See video......I think the Vibe is great

You have a private bar with 2-3 bar tenders, loungers etc...as you can see in the video. Just a warning, as with other areas of the ship it can be very windy.

thanks is this during the day and night we have access to this place?

• 2 months later...

On the Escape last month

Bar closed at 6

And vibe closed at 9

We enjoyed it but since it is a child free area....

And we like to drink later...not early

Why would the suits decide they think these hours are reasonable?

In order to get a low boarding number you will need to be at least Gold status. Just off the Escape last week. We are Platinum, arrived at 9:00 am and received boarding number 2.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

In order to get a low boarding number you will need to be at least Gold status. Just off the Escape last week. We are Platinum, arrived at 9:00 am and received boarding number 2.

Interesting, ever since my wife and I have been Platinum we have received Priority boarding

• 2 weeks later...

Hi - were you able to get passes??

• 4 weeks later...

Oh - No. Plat + and plan to arrive early but earlier than 9am is tough. My first time trying for Vibe and really have heart set on it.

The Vibe is OK, we did it on our first Getaway cruise, in fact we got one of the cabanas. But it really isn't all that much. We went up there MAYBE two times during the entire week. After that cruise we have chosen to use our money on other things.

Basically the Vibe is a place that's OK to check out and try one time, but after that it is more hype and bragging rights than anything else. Certainly not something to plan your entire cruise around or be upset about if you miss.

If you're Platinum or above you don't need a boarding number...

Oh - No. Plat + and plan to arrive early but earlier than 9am is tough. My first time trying for Vibe and really have heart set on it.

Why arrive so early? You get a priority check in line and priority boarding. We usually arrive between 10:30 and 11:00 and we're on the ship by 11:30 at the latest, unless there's a problem with the ship. We love watching the Vibe runners, after we board though. We'll sit at the Atrium bar, and guess who'll get them. There's always a number of them walking around despondent when they run out of passes. We have no use for the passes. Actually the area just as your entering Vibe, has just about everything Vibe has except the padded loungers and fruit. Same bartenders. No children that I've ever seen, and never crowded at all. It's a hard area to find unless you know where you're going.