Royal Caribbean and Celebrity Cruises Merging Accounts Into One

Just checked our account. OMG - this is a disaster. I can't even begin to count all the things wrong with this and not working. Royal needs to immediately push some button and go back to the old system. Lots of more work needed before this is ready for show time.

Just went online yesterday to check in online for a cruise in April and another in May. The one in April said Sea Pass not available, call back later, but I did print my luggage tags. The May cruise allowed me to print my sea Pass but the luggage tickets were not available. Hope this merger improves service like this. It is a 25 minute trip for me to get to the closest internet cafe with a printer. Of course I had received emails for both cruises telling me to check in and print out the required forms. Maybe next week.

I just signed into the new system. It DOES NOT find my past cruises and I can't find where to print luggage tags. My cruise is the 18th of this month on Allure and i thought it was time to print them. If I go into "Update Personal Information", I get a Bad Request Error.

NOT impressed. :confused:

I logged in, Had to re-enter some info. I'm a bit surprised that when it asks for your date of birth the year only has 2 digits. I wonder if 15 year olds will get a senior discount for being 103, or if 101 year old's can use the Adventure Ocean.

Ha! Thanks, always great to start the day off with a smile.

They really shouldn't have rolled this out until it's fully functional. I can't access my cruise planner on here :(

Me either! In fact, I can't see anything about my upcoming cruise except the date, ship and stateroom #. Not even details on remaining balance, etc.

This is terrible! It didn't even have my Crown and Anchor #. I had to reenter it. I don't have Cruise Planner anymore on it so I can't do anything for my April cruise. The "Bring A Friend" that I entered isn't there. None of the dinner reservations and excursions that I bought are there. The only thing that is there is my name and reservation # and my room #.

Question - those of you that already had both C&A and Celebrity accounts - do you see that the Celebrity account has been migrated to the new design, too?

My Celebrity account is fine and looks the same. I can’t even log in to my Royal account.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Anyone else unable to log into their account? The new blue log-in screen appears, but not able to sign in.

I get, “! We were unable to complete your request. Please try again later.”

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Why don’t they combine the rewards programs too so you can earn points together from both lines

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

YES, THIS!! That would be GREAT!! They now allow me to use my Royal Caribbean Visa points for EITHER line, so why not allow cruise points to be reciprocal as well?? I know my C&A status counts on Celebrity, but it would be nice to get credit for a cruise taken on a Celebrity ship.

WHY did they do this? The site had enough bugs already. I don't think anybody was looking to have these two merged. We cruise in April. 49 days from today. I went to try to see if our documents were available and I can't even log in. I get the blue log in screen and when I put my user name and password in and hit enter I get "we're unable to process your request, so please try again later". Love the warning we were given btw.

And, in the lower left hand corner of my screen where the start menu is is shows "timed out" the instant the blue screen comes up. ARGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH.

New Web site is a total disaster. It time for me to do the on-line checking for my upcoming cruise so I go to log in. First I go to log in and it demands I change profile including my login ID & password. Then it can't find my reservation or any of my past cruises. Doesn't recognize my crown & anchor number. Great gob RC:(CL:(:( clear.png?emoji-frown-1741

Nope it doesn't. It's the same blue screen and won't let me in. I've tried from Chrome and IE and I get the same message with both. Hopefully, I'm just in the middle of the roll out and it will clear up. Otherwise, RCI will be getting a call (probably one of many) later.