Beverage Package

Hey all,

Can anyone tell me the current price of the beverage package (alcoholic)? I can't seem to find it on the website (haven't booked yet), as the PDF it opens does not have the prices listed. Or even better, how much the total comes out to be for a 7-day cruise package with the included service charge, if anyone recently purchased. I have never sailed RCCL before, so I'm looking at my options. It seems like they often have sales on the packages? Wondering if they will have one over Easter weekend or something. Anyway, any help is appreciated!

Thanks!

Zack :cool:

Hi Zack!

You will not be able to determine the cost of the beverage package on YOUR sailing until you are actually booked for the cruise. Royal Caribbean uses what we sarcastically call "Dynamic Pricing". Which means that it varies for ships and sailing dates.

Newer ships seem to cost more. Popular dates seem to cost more. Price spread for the Deluxe beverage package seems to be between $43 and $65 per person/per day plus 18% gratuity. Others may have found it for less or more expensive. :D

If you don't have a booking, then you cannot easily find the price because it varies sailing to sailing. Could be anywhere from $38/day to $60/day.

I thought that you would have gone to bed by now. :D

Thanks all...I went ahead and booked, and now I see it. $45/day currently, so I'll keep watching for anything cheaper--but still not bad at all. Thanks again for your prompt responses!

Happy cruising~*~

Zack:cool:

Thanks all...I went ahead and booked, and now I see it. $45/day currently, so I'll keep watching for anything cheaper--but still not bad at all. Thanks again for your prompt responses!

Happy cruising~*~

Zack:cool:

Odds are it will only go up. Book it now and, if the price drops, you can always cancel for a full refund and then re-book to take advantage of the savings.

If you don't have a booking, then you cannot easily find the price because it varies sailing to sailing. Could be anywhere from $38/day to $60/day.

Raise that top ceiling price!! £55 which is $76 pppd on Independence from Southampton next month .... 2night cruise !!!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Odds are it will only go up. Book it now and, if the price drops, you can always cancel for a full refund and then re-book to take advantage of the savings.

(y)

Raise that top ceiling price!! £55 which is $76 pppd on Independence from Southampton next month .... 2night cruise !!!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Wow, for that price I hope they give you something extra. That's really expensive.