Super Bowl LIV 2020 MIA and FLL Cruise Departures

Tommy3putts

3-3.5 hrs. as stated above.

If hotel, rental cars, etc. are a concern you can also look into flying into and staying in Ft. Myers, airport code RSW, all major airlines fly there. Lots of hotels there and it’s closer than Orlando, only a +/- 2 hr. drive across Alligator Alley. Or as someone in a different thread asked about you can fly to Orlando, drive to the Ft. Pierce/Pt. St. Lucie area, stay there and cut the drive time on embarkation day. If the price of the cruise is low enough there are plenty of ways for out-of-towners to get here, it may take a little additional planning but it’s doable.

By that time, Brightline Orlando will be running and it will be a 90 minute ride to WPB, 130 minutes to FLL, and 160 to Miami.

Orlando will be a very viable option.

These are both excellent options. I like the Ft Myers area and DH has some family there we have been threatening to visit for awhile :D

And Brightline might be a great way to avoid the drive between Orlando and FLL.

We have done it enough times that I could happily skip it but it isn't a hard drive. A train would be even better. I need to keep an eye on pricing as Brightline develops. It's a great idea. I hope it is successful and they don't charge too much. If I can rent a car and drive myself for a lot less, I would probably do that, though I would prefer to sit back and enjoy the train ride.