I wish there was a way to....

.... view threads with a filter to only see the OP's posts. It would be so nice to look at some of these photo review threads without having to scroll through so many replies....

Just a thought!

I agree, but while not perfect you can click on the OP's username and view only their posts. (That could include posts they have made in other threads, but it helps sometimes.

I agree, but while not perfect you can click on the OP's username and view only their posts. (That could include posts they have made in other threads, but it helps sometimes.

Good to know!

And don't get me wrong, I don't always mind the replies, but when you've got a 20 page thread for a week long cruise that's only on day three, you spend a lot of time scrolling passed replies you don't care about.

Even worse is the people that feel the need to quote the post to which their commenting and leave the ten large photos in them just so you have to scroll past them AGAIN!

Good to know!

Even worse is the people that feel the need to quote the post to which their commenting and leave the ten large photos in them just so you have to scroll past them AGAIN!

I know. Its not unusal to see 10 messages that quote 6 large photos, and all they say is THANKS or NICE PHOTOS. I know as a person who posts a lot of photo reviews, I appreciate it, but I sure which this forum had an easier reply button and the QUOTE button wasn't the first thing you see.

People can also use the edit button after quoting, but many don't know how to edit out the content they don't want.

LIke this. Or the very lengthy review quoted by someone just to reply "following".

.... view threads with a filter to only see the OP's posts. It would be so nice to look at some of these photo review threads without having to scroll through so many replies....

Just a thought!

There is.

Click on the number in the replies column,

Then click on the number under the posts column.