Excursion Sale

carlsbadguy

Noticed one of the excursions I booked on Celebrity for my Solstice cruise this August is on sale now. Can save about $20 on what I paid. Can I cancel and rebook? I used onboard credit for part of the cost and will that go back in my account to rebook?

I got the same offer but thanks to Celebrity’s wonderful website when I try to go into my cruise planner it just circles to Celebrity’s main page and then my reservations. Can’t for the life of me get into my planner. When I then try to go into check in for my reservation to see if I can perhaps do it that way it says it’s locked out to protect my privacy. :mad:

I got the same offer but thanks to Celebrity’s wonderful website when I try to go into my cruise planner it just circles to Celebrity’s main page and then my reservations. Can’t for the life of me get into my planner. When I then try to go into check in for my reservation to see if I can perhaps do it that way it says it’s locked out to protect my privacy. :mad:

After I finally managed to find 'manage your reservation,' selected unlimited internet at 20% off, I get a message that the item can't be added to my cart. I'll call Celebrity later today.

We have drink packages as a perk, but if anyone else is interested, there is a buy one/get one at 50% off.

Mine just did the same thing how frustrating!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

Be aware with cancellations, I have more than 2 months dealing with Celebrity MX the refund of the cancelled internet pkg.

The refund was not automatically deposited in my CC, they request me to send a refund form, last Monday they promised that yesterday that the money is going to be refunded, today NO money in my account. They very good to charge your CC but the refunds.......

First, clear your cookies and cache. Then open a new in private window (incognito depending on browser). Go to the X website but DON"T LOG IN! Instead, go to the menu icon at the top left of the home page and scroll down to and click on Cruise Planner. Again DON'T LOG IN,and instead click Find Your Reservation. Then enter your reservation number, name, ship and sail date and you should be good to go. If that fails, I'd recommend calling Captains Club.

Be aware with cancellations, I have more than 2 months dealing with Celebrity MX the refund of the cancelled internet pkg.

The refund was not automatically deposited in my CC, they request me to send a refund form, last Monday they promised that yesterday that the money is going to be refunded, today NO money in my account. They very good to charge your CC but the refunds.......

Sorry you had that experience. I'd suggest calling Captain's Club and asking to speak with someone higher up and explain the situation. It sounds like somewhere along the way someone gave you incorrect advice or dropped the ball. I've cancelled things and gotten credit immediately back to my account without any of the hoops you've been jumping through. Good luck. This sounds like something simple that has become a nightmare!

I have 2 cruises booked and was able to cancel one excursion that had the discount and rebook without any problem. For excursions where the price is discounted, I would just cancel my existing reservation and rebook. I was using existing Cruise credits for the purchase of excursions, so there was an immediate reinstatement of my cruise credit and then I used it to rebook the excursion.

I have 2 cruises booked and was able to cancel one excursion that had the discount and rebook without any problem. For excursions where the price is discounted, I would just cancel my existing reservation and rebook. I was using existing Cruise credits for the purchase of excursions, so there was an immediate reinstatement of my cruise credit and then I used it to rebook the excursion.

Were your original ones booked online or over the phone? And when you cancelled and then rebooked, online or phone?

Only one of our excursions for Aug. was on sale for less than we paid. Canceled and rebooked and saved about $10 total for the 2 of us. Hopefully original chargw will go back on the credit card.

Most excursions were higher than we paid. For one we paid $129 pp and it is now listed as $219 pp. Could it really have almost doubled or is this a website typo? Could not possibly be an error on the website:rolleyes::evilsmile::evilsmile::evilsmile:!!!!

I just cancelled and rebooked two excursions--originally purchased on 25 January--that are featuring discounts today... Did both the original purchase--and today's cancellations/repurchases--online via Cruise Planner using Onboard Credit [OBC restoration for the cancellations was instantaneous and revised balance was immediately available for the repurchases]...

Perhaps I was just lucky but it all worked like a charm during a single access to Cruise Planner...

I thought it was just me! This is by far the worst website of any cruise line!!! Not only does it take you to where you don’t want to go, it keeps locking you out!! :mad::mad:

I went in the way that was suggested above. No discounts on anything. Are others seeing zero discounts? I tried to put in cart to see if the discount was after...nope. I will try to call after work!

Not all cruises offer excursion discounts--and if discounts are offered on a cruise--not all excursions are discounted and not all ports will offer excursions that are discounted... If available, discounted excursions will be clearly marked...

If offered, the reduced excursion pricing on the website will clearly state that the cited price is net of discounts well before one "adds it to the cart" prior to payment [via cash and/or Onboard Credit]...

I have one tour--purchased back in January--that is featured today as being discounted... That may well be true as the price may have escalated since January but, in my case, it would have cost me a few additional dollars to cancel/rebook that excursion today... The devil is in the detail...

I found a couple that were on sale for our Caribbean cruise (yay!) but does anyone have a clue why, not only does nothing go into my Cart when I click on it (I ended up calling to book) and especially why, since they know your itinerary, and you click the ONE island you want to look at at a time, does it show islands that are not even near, and NOT on your itinerary??