Deluxe Beverage Package Question . . .

For my seven-night July 29 sailing aboard Liberty of the Seas from Galveston, Cruise Planner is showing the Deluxe Package for alcoholic beverages at $45/person, which is the promotional price for one person and get the second at half price. $45/person is the sale price after the discount, which is calculated at 25% off /person.

Does anyone know if this will be the best price we come across? Typically, are there deeper discounts as our sail date nears? Or will there be a better deal once we are onboard? How long will this promotion last and if taken away, will it come back? Even with the discount, it is a $700+ purchase for two, so I am a little hesitant . . .

Thanks in advance for the feedback!

I've seen the $45pp numerous times since we booked our sailing. I purchased it at this price, and if it does get cheaper with another sale, you can always cancel it and rebook it...drink up!

I totally agree , I had 41 last year on liberty, but I would book now and keep watching it

Good price and probably won't get much lower; if at all. Only you can decide whether it is worth it depending on how much you plan to drink.

Packages include bottled water, specialty coffee, soda, etc., but many people are happy with the nonalcoholic drinks included in the regular fare and prefer to purchase their drinks as they go.