Electric extension cords. non-alcoholic beverages

longtimesf

Hello,

My husband uses a CPAP machine and often we find the closest available cabin outlet too far away for the machine's power cord. Also, we prefer to purchase non-alcoholic beverages at the ports and bring them back to our cabin. The Celebrity website indicates that these two items will be confiscated before we board. Requesting information as to whether this is true so we can plan appropriately. Thanks in advance.

B.:)

It's best to just request an extension cord so there will be no stress wondering if your will be allowed.

There should be no problem bringing sealed bottles or cans of non-alcoholic beverages. Opened bottles have been taken by security (worried that you may have emptied them and refilled with liquor)

I agree with contacting Special Needs. The last time we sailed, the cord and water was set up in our cabin. You are not allowed to bring extension cords on board and risk having them confiscated and held until you debark. I am not sure about non-alcoholic beverages. I am sure they are limited. I know they gave someone a hard time trying to bring on a case of water.

Hello,

My husband uses a CPAP machine and often we find the closest available cabin outlet too far away for the machine's power cord. Also, we prefer to purchase non-alcoholic beverages at the ports and bring them back to our cabin. The Celebrity website indicates that these two items will be confiscated before we board. Requesting information as to whether this is true so we can plan appropriately. Thanks in advance.

B.:)

l - At X's website you can find a form to submit to Special Needs Department which will insure that you have the essentials for CPAP in cabin when you arrive.

You can bring on soft drinks and water upon initial embarkation. As for during port stops along the way, others have reported mixed results.

There are a few recent posts on the board here addressing both issues.

bon voyage

so479, this is what I travel with and have no problems.

31%2BKfJwgeaL.jpg

Ive traveled with something very similar as well. I also leave it out in the cabin with various devices charging without ant questions. As long as it has no surge protection it should be fine.

Ive traveled with something very similar as well. I also leave it out in the cabin with various devices charging without ant questions. As long as it has no surge protection it should be fine.

Thanks everyone- I didn’t have this last time I cruised so wanted to make sure :)

Sent from my iPhone using Forums