Photos From Visits To Barcelona As Part Of Cruises

Keith1010

Your pictures are insane. By that, I mean they are amazing and beautiful. This will be my second time to Barcelona and I do need to laugh at myself. The first time around, I didn't do a lot of research and I think I was just learning about cruise critic. We didn't bother to try and visit La Sagrada Familia because it was "under construction." I thought to myself, maybe the next time I go back it will be finished. Hahaha on me, now I know better. This time its a priority on my list.

Beautiful pictures. Brings back so many memories of our trip last November pre cruise. We wandered all over Barcelona for about 12 hours using trains, buses, a cab, walking...I saw so many of the same things...we loved Barcelona so much. The next day we boarded our cruise at 11, looked at each other and said lets go back out. We went to barcelonetta beach, rented bikes and rode all over that area. We almost missed getting back since we lost track of time. We will be back November 2019 and cannot wait.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Forums mobile app

Great photos, thank you! Can't wait to go in June. So excited to go to the top of the towers at Sagrada Familia. It will be our first time there with our family so we are planning some, but not all of the days full of activities and we'll be more see as we go.

Great photos, thank you! Can't wait to go in June. So excited to go to the top of the towers at Sagrada Familia. It will be our first time there with our family so we are planning some, but not all of the days full of activities and we'll be more see as we go.

Glad you enjoyed the photos and wishing you a wonderful trip.

Keith

Beautiful pictures. Brings back so many memories of our trip last November pre cruise. We wandered all over Barcelona for about 12 hours using trains, buses, a cab, walking...I saw so many of the same things...we loved Barcelona so much. The next day we boarded our cruise at 11, looked at each other and said lets go back out. We went to barcelonetta beach, rented bikes and rode all over that area. We almost missed getting back since we lost track of time. We will be back November 2019 and cannot wait.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Forums mobile app

Wow! I didn't realize on embarkation day you could get on and off! Great!

Sent from my SM-G950U using Forums mobile app