Chops on Liberty?

• 2 weeks later...
The food there was beyond horrible. For some unknown reason we have had problems with Chops on the Liberty. Good luck

Know what you mean but we were just on last month and it has improved dramatically.

You can Purchase the First Night Done Right in your Cruise Planner for $20 pp. I’ve eaten at Chops on Liberty 4 times and it’s always been super good. They do have the 16 oz ribeye and the crab cakes are euphoric.

You can Purchase the First Night Done Right in your Cruise Planner for $20 pp. I’ve eaten at Chops on Liberty 4 times and it’s always been super good. They do have the 16 oz ribeye and the crab cakes are euphoric.

I you pay for FNDR through your cruise planner, do you pick the restaurant, or do they assign you to one?

I you pay for FNDR through your cruise planner, do you pick the restaurant, or do they assign you to one?

They assign a restaurant, but you can change ionboard, space permitting.

They assign a restaurant, but you can change ionboard, space permitting.

This was the first thing we did when we got onboard, we stopped at Chops and ask to have our dinner there with FNDR, and they said no problem. Also it’s nice because it’s right at the entrance of the Windjammer, so after we where done, we went over and had lunch.