Last minute cruise on the Escape

MS52

Last night I booked a cruise on the Escape which leaves in 3 days.

I usually research things to death before a trip but I’m going to cheat this time....

What are the must see or must do things on the Escape?

THANKS!

Sent from my iPad using Forums

If you like beer, the District Brew House. Definitely check out Howl at the Moon in Headliners. We loved just sitting and having a drink on the Waterfront. Brat Pack was pretty good as well and we enjoyed the prime rib the first night dinner in Osheehan's.

50+ beer assortment in the Brew House, have a Margarita at the Chill Bar in Margaritaville, free continental breakfast in your room, prime rib on the first night in either O’Sheehans or the MDR, Company Men dinner show (we saw them in the theatre on the last night), Brat Pack and After Midnight, say hi to Freddie at the Mixx Bar, he’s the best bartender on the ship.

Your job on embarkation day....

park in front of one of the touchscreen kiosks in the public elevator lobbies. Make show reservations (For the Record and After Midnight.

Book any specialty dining reservations.

Look at the shore excursions and book any you want.

If you want to do the complimentary escape room, Escape the Big Top, go to the box office during opening hours and book that. It will sell out very fast.

Have a great cruise!

Spend the extra money and get a pass to Vibe Beach club for the week. The personalized service and extra deck space is well worth the money. We made some great friends during that week.

Can you tell me more about the vibe beach club? I did a search on NCL and couldn’t come up with any info. Sounds like our cup of tea!

And thanks everyone for your suggestions.

Can you tell me more about the vibe beach club? I did a search on NCL and couldn’t come up with any info. Sounds like our cup of tea!

And thanks everyone for your suggestions.

It looks really cool. It is an adult only area. The one on the breakaway had two hot tubs. There were many chairs and lounges. Also a bar. The only reason we didn’t do it was we were in The Haven. Next cruise I would probably join.

• 2 weeks later...
I really want to hear how much of a "deal" you got booking so last minute.

I don’ think we got much of a deal and we were hammered on airfare but we had to get away and the stars all lined up in our favor..........AND we were able to get Vibe passes. A couple of thousand kids on board since it was spring break. So thanks to those who told me about the Vibe.

We arrived at the port at 9:00 AM, security opened around 10:15, we were in group one and followed another couple who were racing for Headliners. We were #24 and 25.

It was a good week!