change of internet benefit for diamond and diamond plus

If memory serves me correct, PC Members were awarded complimentary internet in the Spring of 2015 and it was at this same time that the internet changed to 1 consecutive 24 hour period for Diamond Members (or a % off a package) and 2 24 hour consecutive periods for Diamond Plus (or a % off a package).

There's not a % off the package just a fixed amount equal to the cost of 24 hr Surf (x2 for D+). I think they may want to introduce a % off (which would be better for longer cruises) in addition to the above and have botched the testing.

My UK cell phone provider lets me use my call and data allowance in Europe and US and several other countries.

My US cell provider lets me use my call and data allowence in Canada and Mexico. For outside those countries the $10 a day travel passes let me use my call and data allowence which for me is an unlimited plan for 24 hour periods which only start the 24 hour pass period if I actually use voice, text or data.

There's not a % off the package just a fixed amount equal to the cost of 24 hr Surf (x2 for D+). I think they may want to introduce a % off (which would be better for longer cruises) in addition to the above and have botched the testing.

Before there was a fixed amount, they did offer a certain percentage to Diamonds, Diamond Plus and PC members. Remember, we are talking 3-4 years ago.

Royal wanted to make sure you had to spend money to get the free time.

I always thought that Royal is in business to make money. They are a publicly traded company who are responsible to their shareholders.

What about those Diamonds and D+ that would like their free time but buy the package. You don’t think they feel cheated?

Hey, I would like a bigger discount on the Drink Package to make up for the unlimited drinks many have in the DL.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

My US cell provider lets me use my call and data allowence in Canada and Mexico. For outside those countries the $10 a day travel passes let me use my call and data allowence which for me is an unlimited plan for 24 hour periods which only start the 24 hour pass period if I actually use voice, text or data.

My calls and texts are unlimited and 9GB of data per month is more than enough.

Before there was a fixed amount, they did offer a certain percentage to Diamonds, Diamond Plus and PC members. Remember, we are talking 3-4 years ago.

I was talking about since VOOM was introduced and the per minute packages where eliminated.

I always thought that Royal is in business to make money. They are a publicly traded company who are responsible to their shareholders.

What about those Diamonds and D+ that would like their free time but buy the package. You don’t think they feel cheated?

NEWSFLASH: I don't work for Royal Caribbean. Their operational challenges are THEIRS, not mine. I belong to this site in order to learn tips and news to maximize my benefits and get the MOST value for my money possible . I don't come here looking to reduce my benefits, or yours. You have a sick fascination with this.

D and D+ can get discounts on packages. Why would they feel cheated?

Hey, I would like a bigger discount on the Drink Package to make up for the unlimited drinks many have in the DL.

Maybe ask your girlfriend.

NEWSFLASH: I don't work for Royal Caribbean. Their operational challenges are THEIRS, not mine. I belong to this site in order to learn tips and news to maximize my benefits and get the MOST value for my money possible . I don't come here looking to reduce my benefits, or yours. You have a sick fascination with this.

Great laugh.

If everything else fails he could always ask his girlfriend to help.

I have said many times that with so many customers looking out for the welfare of the company its CEO must sleep very well at night.

I have said many times that with so many customers looking out for the welfare of the company its CEO must sleep very well at night.

Thats good because their loyalty is the best in the market.

Things can change quickly if they start to cut back to much so hopefully they will take that on board.

Easy......Use the free days and then buy the package on day 4 at 40% off.

Sent from my VS995 using Tapatalk

I’m guessing you really must be jealous that I have a beautiful sweet lady 20 years my junior with her own money. Nice to combine two incomes. She makes me feel so young.

I'm pleased for you so why be so critical of others?

I’m guessing you really must be jealous that I have a beautiful sweet lady 20 years my junior with her own money. Nice to combine two incomes. She makes me feel so young.

I would have thought judging by your user name it would have been a bike keeping you young. I know getting out on mine (not a Harley) helped.

I would have thought judging by your user name it would have been a bike keeping you young. I know getting out on mine (not a Harley) helped.

In Scotland we have a different interpretation of a bike.

Good to see Poulter win

In Scotland we have a different interpretation of a bike.

Good to see Poulter win

Great finish, never rule him out. Not really heard of the young lad until this tournament, shame for him but he'll have other chances I'm sure Just watching the LPGA now.

When I was in the forces our interpretation was the same as in Scotland.

Yes!! That too. Just got back from a ride today. Beautiful weather here in Florida. We ride as often as possible.

I have a 2017 Road Glide Special and Road King Special.

The boss had a 2017 Road King Special and a 2018 Street Glide Special.

We share a 2018 115th Anniversary TriGlide.

Yes!! That too. Just got back from a ride today. Beautiful weather here in Florida. We ride as often as possible.

I have a 2017 Road Glide Special and Road King Special.

The boss had a 2017 Road King Special and a 2018 Street Glide Special.

We share a 2018 115th Anniversary TriGlide.

Not a great fan of the FF bikes, Did a test ride on a Buell, vibrated so much It felt like the front would wash out.

I received this email in response to my question about changes to the internet plan.

Crown & Anchor Society # xxxxxxxxx

RE: Crown & Anchor Society Onboard Offers

Dear xxxxxx:

Thank you for your e-mail. As a member of the Crown & Anchor Society, your savings continue throughout your cruise vacation with our Virtual Ultimate Value Booklet. These onboard offers provide exclusive discounts for a variety of onboard activities such as internet usage, luxury spa services, and much more. Your offers will be loaded electronically onto your SeaPass card at the start of your cruise vacation. Onboard offers may vary by your membership level, as well as your itinerary. Unfortunately we are unable to provide exactly what will be available on which sailings including the availability of complimentary internet.

A full list of your onboard offers can be found on the back of the welcome letter delivered to your stateroom on day one of your cruise. In addition, you can review your remaining offers by visiting an iCafe computer or using your personal computer while onboard. Members sailing on a ship with an interactive TV system will have the additional option of viewing their remaining offers through the interactive TV available in each stateroom.

If you do not receive your welcome letter, your onboard offers will still be loaded onto your SeaPass card on the first day of your cruise. Please see our Loyalty Ambassadors onboard and let them know that you did not receive your letter.

Crown & Anchor Society onboard offers are only valid for the member whose name is printed on the SeaPass card containing specific offers. The member must be present when making a purchase. Additionally, onboard offers are only valid for the length of the cruise. If you do not wish to redeem your onboard offer during a particular purchase, please advise our staff member and that onboard offer will not be applied.

Remember that your benefits get better the more you sail with us. Check them out at http://www.royalcaribbean.com/cas/benefitsLoggedout.do. You can learn more about your benefits by logging into the Crown & Anchor Society secure section of the Royal Caribbean website.

If you are interested in taking a cruise vacation with Royal Caribbean International in the future, we would love to have you onboard. We have the best, most innovative ships, amenities, destinations, and service in the world. With itineraries located in Europe, Australia, the Caribbean and more, we will be able to assist you with a vacation of a lifetime. Feel free to visit us online at www.royalcaribbean.com, call us at 866-562-7625, or visit a local travel agent to get more information about our cruise line.

xxxxx, we look forward to welcoming you, our valued Diamond Crown & Anchor Society member, onboard again soon.

Sincerely,

Austin CaslerCrown & Anchor Society Customer Support

Not a great fan of the FF bikes, Did a test ride on a Buell, vibrated so much It felt like the front would wash out.

Based on our trips to Europe, the sport Bike and smaller seem to be choice and better suited for the driving conditions. We seldom ride our on Interstate Highways. Mostly back roads. The new M8 engine is much smoother than the twin cam motor. The traditionalists don’t like it, but HD is due for water cooled motors. The EPA beat HD really bad prior to M8. The M8 runs a bit hotter than the older motors. Now if one screws with the ECM or pipes, the mother company voids factory warranty. VROD’s are HD most popular Bike in Europe. Saw those and sportsters. Looks of other bikes we don’t see here in the States.

Buell hasn’t been a player here in some time.

I received this email in response to my question about changes to the internet plan.

RE: Crown & Anchor Society Onboard Offers

Dear xxxxxx:

Thank you for your e-mail. As a member of the Crown & Anchor Society, your savings continue throughout your cruise vacation with our Virtual Ultimate Value Booklet. These onboard offers provide exclusive discounts for a variety of onboard activities such as internet usage, luxury spa services, and much more. Your offers will be loaded electronically onto your SeaPass card at the start of your cruise vacation. Onboard offers may vary by your membership level, as well as your itinerary. Unfortunately we are unable to provide exactly what will be available on which sailings including the availability of complimentary internet.

Boy, this is a disheartening statement to read. I guess only time will tell......and I worry it isn't going to be in our favor. :(