Deck by deck photo review of Symphony of the Seas

I just started my deck by deck photo review of the Symphony of the Seas. Part 1 and part 2 are already online. More to follow over the next few days. But app. 4,000 photos have to be sighted and then uploaded. The text is in German but you can give google translate a try. The first parts cover all public spaces except for restaurants, bars, lounges (extra parts for those). Cabin and entertainment will follow also.

steamboats

I just started my deck by deck photo review of the Symphony of the Seas. Part 1 and part 2 are already online. More to follow over the next few days. But app. 4,000 photos have to be sighted and then uploaded. The text is in German but you can give google translate a try. The first parts cover all public spaces except for restaurants, bars, lounges (extra parts for those). Cabin and entertainment will follow also.

steamboats

Thanks for the pictures, looking good :D

Do you have any photos of cabin 2692[emoji41]

I´m sorry, no. There are cabins of all categories open for viewing on such kind of pre inaugural cruises. But we only went to the Loft suites. And of course our ocean view balcony will be covered.

steamboats

Any chance of some pictures of the 17th floor? Thanks!

Which part? Suite Lounge and Coastal Kitchen will follow later (Coastal Kitchen is in part 3 of the restaurants published today, Suite Lounge is in the Lounges part published tomorrow).

Thanks, Merion_Mom ;)!

steamboats

Did I miss the Solarium or is that still to come? Wondering if the rumors were true that they put a pool back into the Solarium like on Oasis and Allure.

Thank you for the wonderful photos!

Thanks! Solarium is online since yesterday morning ;-) - check here. Yes, there is some kind of pool on deck 14. It´s larger than that thing on Harmony but I´d say smaller than on Oasis/Allure.

steamboats

All restaurants went online today. Tomorrow is bars, lounges and entertainment. Wednesday is cabin (regular balcony 10614), 4 loft suites (crown loft, sky loft, royal loft and ultimate family) and as a finish a short trip review with additional photos like the fireworks in Malaga when we left or sunrise photos and a little more.

steamboats