Caught Up in the Rhythm of It - Symphony Live 4/7/18

That's my guess. They should leave him behind the scenes and let Michele be front of house.

Was Michele the Activities Manager on Allure a few years ago when she had her drydock and then did the Med? I found him to be upbeat and outgoing. I think he would be a good CD.

Was Michele the Activities Manager on Allure a few years ago when she had her drydock and then did the Med? I found him to be upbeat and outgoing. I think he would be a good CD.

He sure was! He was our AM on Allure in 2015, but I didn't pay enough attention. Eager to hear more feedback about him though as he is confirmed to be CD on our Symphony B2B in July. He's only been a CD since June 2016, so a bit surprised that he is on SY, but excited to see him nonetheless.

Been lurking on here and watching you on periscope and Instagram! 👀 (I’m not creepy I promise, just super excited about this ship)

I’m on the Symphony on 13th May!

I have noticed that the $15 cocktails (Royal Signature I think?!) have disappeared off the menu. I also saw that Wonderland Cocktails are also $13 instead of $15. If the package cap is still at $13 does this mean all cocktails are now included with the package?

Also I see you’re a Gin man, I saw on one menu that there is a slightly lacklustre choice of Gin. Could you confirm? I was kind of hoping they had slipped a few more into the bar for this Ship given how popular gin has now become! I like Hendricks and Ophir, but I haven’t seen either on any menu!

You don’t know how happy I am, my week has just become so much better. Pouring myself a huge glass of wine and starting to read your review. My husband just gives me a blank look when I say “Not right now, I need some quality time with Rick, go get a beer honey”.

If anyone has details on the costs for sugar beach or pictures of the options with the prices that would be great!

Thanks!

$14.99 a pound. There are pictures and details on stp_mmh5's thread - start with #221.

Rick and Chase, your pictures continue to amaze me!

Thank you Rick for your amazing review, photos, and periscope (s). I enjoy following along. I'm making notes for my cruise in December. Probably should have started smaller for a first cruise, but couldn't resist.

[/url]

You will not be sorry, but you will be ruined from going smaller!

Rick and Chase, your pictures continue to amaze me!

Thank you so much!

You don’t know how happy I am, my week has just become so much better. Pouring myself a huge glass of wine and starting to read your review. My husband just gives me a blank look when I say “Not right now, I need some quality time with Rick, go get a beer honey”.

Happy to be your side piece! [emoji6]

PS Rick... those sunset pics are stunning! :hearteyes::hearteyes:

Thank you. It was a good one!

So excited!! I really want to do this itinerary but don't know about doing it on an Oasis class ship. Who would have time to explore the ship with all the ports? Can't wait to see what you all fit in!