Caught Up in the Rhythm of It - Symphony Live 4/7/18

Rick, where in the world do you FIND all these outfits??? From the Italian flag bowtie and suspenders, to the Bollywood outfit, to the shamrock suit.

I have to know...do you order this stuff online? Are you scouring the malls every weekend? Or do you have a personal shopper???

You are like the straight Clinton Kelly. And I approve.

l'americano non può pronunciare il suo nome!!

[emoji6]

Sent from my LG-H931 using Tapatalk

Your Cruise Critic handle alone makes you the winner. #bangon #couldhavebeenthecaptionbyitself

Birra per favore!

(Sorry...wanted to get in on the action and that's about the only Italian I know.)

[emoji482]

Rick, I hope you don’t mind but this “Nosey Rosey” needs to ask a couple of questions. So I followed your AOS review and loved every post/picture. Can I ask if that was a friends cruise and this one a family cruise or both? Can I also ask if you are in the travel business? Your reviews are just so detailed and good to tide me over until our next one.

Adventure was friends spring break cruise, that allows us “adults” to let loose and relive some of our college days. This cruise is also technically a friends cruise, but yes, I consider Chase, Jenny and the kids might my family. Thanks for following along.

Love the pictures once again, you are able to capture things that are so beautiful in your pictures.

The matching outfits were priceless, well done!

Appreciate it. We have our memories, but the pictures last longer! [emoji6]

I believe he said it was the W Barcelona

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

Loving your review & your pictures are great.

One question, the hotel you stayed at near the port, what was the name & is it close to the city center?

Indeed, it was the W Barcelona. Amazing property!

Rick, where in the world do you FIND all these outfits??? From the Italian flag bowtie and suspenders, to the Bollywood outfit, to the shamrock suit.

I have to know...do you order this stuff online? Are you scouring the malls every weekend? Or do you have a personal shopper???

You are like the straight Clinton Kelly. And I approve.

Definitely had to Google the reference, but I’m glad you enjoy.

I hate malls and I’m not sure a personal shopper would ever allow me out of the cabin like this! [emoji6]

3a9e37e498f6382cedd799b24da27cf9.jpg

Great review Rick! The scopes are just incredible.

Seriously, Please, go to The Isle of Capri when you hit Naples. That is by far the best place I’ve been to, in all my years of either living in or visiting Europe.

Can’t wait for more!

Rick, loving your review. You can tell how you love life, and appreciate friends and family.

The Symphony looks beautiful. Thanks for sharing. The decor in the Solarium (forget what you called it..."small wonder"?) is just beautiful and you can see that all around, Royal has done its beautiful touches. Can't wait for next March to see for myself.

Some pictures around the ship this morning, including breakfast at Coastal Kitchen.

101eb7fa54b5109677765432a4f2f71b.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I don’t know what I found more fascinating about this photo . . . The complete lack of chair hogs or the lifeguard standing watch over a completely empty pool and deck . . .

Rick, one thing I am noticing in your ship photos is the presence of flower arrangements. You see them occasionally on the ships but not to the number that appear in your photos, or you are just taking photos that happen to have the same ones in them. Either way they look amazing.

Rick, one thing is a noticing in your ship photos is the presence of flower arrangements. You see them occasionally on the ships but not to the number that appear in your photos, or you are just taking photos that happen to have the same ones in them.

Fresh flowers are all over the ship due to the inaugural and media sailings.

I don’t know what I found more fascinating about this photo . . . The complete lack of chair hogs or the lifeguard standing watch over a completely empty pool and deck . . .

It must be below 70°. Because the chair hogs are alive and well on every royal ship during nice weather!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Fresh flowers are all over the ship due to the inaugural and media sailings.

That was my suspicion. Usually you might see a few a Guest Services and at other locations. I like when they had the flower cart and you could get them delivered to your cabin.

Civitavecchia today or you headed to Rome?

So impressed with your review, Rick, that last evening we booked a junior suite on the Symphony. Never sailed Royal before (usually NCL), but this review convinced us to give Royal a try. You're a good spokesperson for Royal.

For those not on Instagram *cough what are you doing *cough! She has arrived. Chase and I waved at each other in a gentlemanly manner.

[ATTACH]418905[/ATTACH]

She’s a beauty ( Beast ️[emoji568]️[emoji925]️ )

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

Your Cruise Critic handle alone makes you the winner. #bangon #couldhavebeenthecaptionbyitself

[emoji482]

Adventure was friends spring break cruise, that allows us “adults” to let loose and relive some of our college days. This cruise is also technically a friends cruise, but yes, I consider Chase, Jenny and the kids might my family. Thanks for following along.

Appreciate it. We have our memories, but the pictures last longer! [emoji6]

I could come up with a few ideas for getting your memory to last a bit longer....

Definitely had to Google the reference, but I’m glad you enjoy.

I hate malls and I’m not sure a personal shopper would ever allow me out of the cabin like this! [emoji6]

But how do you fit it all into a pack back?:confused:

Yea that lifeguard caught my eye as well, Royal should give them a stool to sit on when no one is around! I appreciate the thought behind the program, but man it must be mind-numbing having to "guard" an empty pool.

Yea that lifeguard caught my eye as well, Royal should give them a stool to sit on when no one is around! I appreciate the thought behind the program, but man it must be mind-numbing having to "guard" an empty pool.

He has a much better view than if he was guarding an empty pool at the YMCA.