Caught Up in the Rhythm of It - Symphony Live 4/7/18

Everybody on Cruise Critic always has to say something, say something, say something, but I don’t wanna get caught up in the middle of it.

But I can’t help myself, no, I cannot help myself, no, no, caught up in the live review of it.

Still nothing?

Sometimes the greatest way to say something is to say nothing at all

Caught up in the rhythm of it...

Let’s begin.

Been sitting here for hours trying to figure out if it is ok to post or not.....

Edited by Ocean Boy

Someone please confirm that the Royal IQ app does NOT work and that the iPhone iMessage texting option (without VOOM package) also does not work (which does on other Royal IQ based ships).

I will have VOOM, so not sure I can confirm myself, but I will do some digging. I love the look of the new app though.

80b13da4605588579ebbb3e74ec393f3.jpg

I will have VOOM, so not sure I can confirm myself, but I will do some digging. I love the look of the new app though.

You can test the iMessage thing even if you have VOOM. Just log out of VOOM and try iMessage, assuming you have an iPhone.

You can test the iMessage thing even if you have VOOM. Just log out of VOOM and try iMessage, assuming you have an iPhone.

Logging out of VOOM, sounds ludicrous! [emoji12]

Yes, I have an iPhone. I happen to know someone that doesn’t. Perhaps you know him as well.

Logging out of VOOM, sounds ludicrous! [emoji12]

Yes, I have an iPhone. I happen to know someone that doesn’t. Perhaps you know him as well.

When are you flying to BCN, and where are you staying?

I will have VOOM, so not sure I can confirm myself, but I will do some digging.

It should be real obvious. Connect to the ship's WiFi (no VOOM needed) and try to open the Royal IQ app (install it before you leave).

And in your heart somewhere you wanna go there...it is okay, I know you are jealous!

Still you don’t go there…because you didn’t reserve a cabin, book a flight or really make any effort to a part of this sailing. So you are stuck at home following me.

I did reserve a flight and made an effort so I wouldn't have to be stuck at home following you :D

A post with just a period would have been awesome!

It would have also probably ticked off Bob and Tim, which gives it bonus points. Kidding.

If I have ever ticked off Bob he hasn't let me know it....yet.

This is so cool, looking forward to another great report and awesome video!! Are Chase and White Shorts TA’s? How did they get to go two days early?

I think it’s fair to say Royal knows how to obtain good publicity, but let’s stick with the TA excuse. You can send me your credit card info as I’m handling all booking requests for them while they are away. [emoji6]