Shows Cost?

First time on Royal Caribbean. Trip is a year away yet, but I have been looking at all that the Allure has to offer. Although I cannot make show reservations yet, wondering if there is a charge for the shows, especially the big Broadway shows, ice skating shows, water shows?

Also, just a double check, we cannot bring any sodas or water on board or chargers without surge protectors?

Excited for this cruise. It looks like a lot of fun.

One bottle of wine per person in your carry on is allowed, still see plenty of people showing up with a case of water that is given to the porters and tagged with no problem.

That is technically true if there are 2 people in the cabin, but it is actually 2 bottles per cabin. I am a solo traveler and I take 2.

There are no charges for the shows.

Some people get their water through-others do not. just a chance you take.

are you talking phone chargers/lap top chargers? I have always brought those.

When was that.? Can't remember anyone for years now that were refused their case of water

Although I cannot make show reservations yet, wondering if there is a charge for the shows, especially the big Broadway shows, ice skating shows, water shows?

The shows are complimentary. However, they have recently been reserving the best seats in the theaters for the big Broadway shows for people who pay extra for "Insiders View" tickets. When I saw Grease on the Independence last month, those reserved seats cost $79 each, but they did come with a few other perks in addition to the reserved seating area.

When was that.? Can't remember anyone for years now that were refused their case of water

We've had obvious cases of water refused at Port Canaveral twice in the last few years. We've learned to put the water in luggage now.

I am glad you found a loophole. We are two travelers and have been taking 2 bottles in both of our carry on's.

It isn’t s loophole. The rule is 2 wine bottles per cabin so she is just following the rules. Bringing on 4 per cabin is technically against the rules. I

First time on Royal Caribbean. Trip is a year away yet, but I have been looking at all that the Allure has to offer. Although I cannot make show reservations yet, wondering if there is a charge for the shows, especially the big Broadway shows, ice skating shows, water shows?

Also, just a double check, we cannot bring any sodas or water on board or chargers without surge protectors?

Excited for this cruise. It looks like a lot of fun.

Typically people don’t have an issue bringing on a case of water and/or some soda. It seems many people check a case of water in a smaller bag. I would carry on the soda b/c if that broke you’d have a real mess on your hands. You can also carry on two bottles of wine 750ml per cabin.

When I cruise I force myself to take a break from soda and I love it. Wish I could keep that up on land. Beer is actually much better for the body.

You can bring on chargers for your computer, cell phone, camera, etc. but some electronics are prohibited.

I am glad you found a loophole. We are two travelers and have been taking 2 bottles in both of our carry on's.

What you are doing is absolutely not permitted. You are allowed two bottles per stateroom regardless of how many adults there are in it.